Opapagoto

O manga é bom mas foi realmente bem apressado, aquele negocio de 6 meses fico mt estranho, bela sacanagem esse manga ter acabado assim. Nem é necessario dizer muita coisa pq o pessoal já falou bem sobre a situação do manga

Fed-Kun's army
Good, interesting, cute but rushed as fuck. Story worth at least 10 volumes, and it's sad that this manga ends so quickly.

Anyone complaining that it was rushed, go read "Banana no Nana" and then come back. This will seem like Lord of the Rings.

Dex-chan lover
ARE FUVKING KIDDING ME!!!! that can’t be all i need MORE!!! damn it why did yuri just now have to get popular ughhhhh

Rereading all of this on seeing the bonus chapter, it's still good.

When you see this of all series being cut so tragically short...
are_you_serious.jpg

Group Leader
jut to tell but even if wa rushed has a nice end i think most of rushed manga should folllow this example

You can tell the author had so much more to say about this cute story they've created, shame it was cut so short but man such a fun ride through and through, in spite of the rushed pace the manga was still incredibly entertaining to read. Wish we got more chapters to explore all the side characters, and the plot with the president but oh well

Users who are viewing this thread