Open ended question: Isekaid into a villain but instead, it's just you

Okay, Let's say you get isekai'd, but here's the twist. You have read only the first chapter of the novel you're entering and it involves a scumbag slave trader kidnapping the mcs little sister and then the mc killing the slaver in front of the guards. However, after proving his identity, mc gets pardoned.

You are the first bad guy the mc kills, but instead of actually going into the body of said bad guy and gaining their powers, you just look sound and feel like them to everyone other than you. You are under an unbreakable illusion that makes you indistinguishable from them.

Okay, here's the setup.

The bad guy you are replacing is a scumbag bad guy who works for a slave ring in the underground of a big 13th century like fantasy city. His boss has you kidnap the sick little sister of the main character while he is out in the dungeon killing monsters to get money. However, you get caught by the city Guard smuggling the twelve-year-old girl in the back of a wagon.
You become the bad guy right as he is approached by the guards.

You know the mc will be back at any moment but you're yourself and unlike in many fantasy novels, the city guard are no joke, being augmented by magic to superhuman levels even a human at the peak of natural power could not hope to outmatch.

The two guards don't know its slavery yet but the punishment for trafficking children is life in prison or execution, however, they are suspicious of you. It has not come to violence yet and the guards are about the average person you would find on the street intelligence-wise.

Thankfully, your words are translated meaning you can understand and speak the same languages as everyone in the world, but not write. You can not escape. You have four minutes before the mc, also a superhuman like the guards returns to confront then kill you.

Your goal: Don't get arrested or killed by mc.

What do?

If you need any more details, let me know and I'll happily provide them.

Okay, Let's say you get isekai'd, but here's the twist. You have read only the first chapter of the novel you're entering and it involves a scumbag slave trader kidnapping the mcs little sister and then the mc killing the slaver in front of the guards. However, after proving his identity, mc gets pardoned.

You are the first bad guy the mc kills, but instead of actually going into the body of said bad guy and gaining their powers, you just look sound and feel like them to everyone other than you. You are under an unbreakable illusion that makes you indistinguishable from them.

Okay, here's the setup.

The bad guy you are replacing is a scumbag bad guy who works for a slave ring in the underground of a big 13th century like fantasy city. His boss has you kidnap the sick little sister of the main character while he is out in the dungeon killing monsters to get money. However, you get caught by the city Guard smuggling the twelve-year-old girl in the back of a wagon.

You know the mc will be back at any moment but you're yourself and unlike in many fantasy novels, the city guard are no joke, being augmented by magic to superhuman levels even a human at the peak of natural power could not hope to outmatch.

The two guards don't know its slavery yet but the punishment for trafficking children is life in prison or execution, however, they are suspicious of you. It has not come to violence yet and the guards are about the average person you would find on the street intelligence-wise.

Thankfully, your words are translated meaning you can understand and speak the same languages as everyone in the world, but not write. You can not escape. You have four minutes before the mc, also a superhuman like the guards returns to confront then kill you.

What do?

What is my background?
Financial status?
Connections?

Okay, here's the setup.

What do?

Who is my boss, as in status and power?
Is he a noble?
Because it's a fantasy, so nobility will exist. As my boss is a slave trader, he is ought to be a very powerful and we'll connected man to be trading till now.
Who is the MC as in strength and status?

Dex-chan lover
I would probably waste the entire 4 minutes trying to wrap my head around my situation. Should I manage before that time limit, I would scream aloud at whatever deity thought it would be fun to throw me into such a situation.

Should I really have my thinking game on, I would hope that the phenomena of earth people appearing in the skin of locals is not unknown to these people and do my best to convince them of my situation - Writing in English, speaking what Spanish I can manage etc.. If the book's first chapter revealed information my skin couldn't possibly know, I would try to use that.

Group Leader
Pretty ez, just pretend to fall down and get up holding your head to pretend like you ACTUALLY got possessed. In all likelihood, the guards/MC already have a good idea of how you'd normally act so instead act completely different, like a generic butler character, or just like a normal person (in real life), and say that you were suddenly placed in the body of the slaver. The guards more than likely wouldn't believe you but the most important thing is that the MC might, maybe throw in some additional details like you know how to reverse time or talk to the goddess/whatever isekai-ed the MC.

The idea is that the MC would want more information out of you and he might believe your story that you're innocent, this way he can talk down the guards and you reach both goals.

Group Leader
omg I thought this was uploaded in 2023, this is a two year old thread... even if it wasn't I would've already been 8 months late.....

Dex-chan lover
Isekai ALWaYs have that pause button and status screen. Like "woah!" CUT@.@! Then eats tons of goat cheese wheels from the bottomless inventory.

Users who are viewing this thread