Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hey, I Came to Tokyo!

Double-page supporter
- They never actually had sex
- New girl has bigger boobs than the first girl
- First girl is going to move in too
- There will be more girls added to the harem

Dex-chan lover
I've never been so confused with translation before. There is some scene that feels off because of the dialog.

Group Leader
@AAA1
I decided to check with my translator again, and this was indeed an error, the pronouns were switched around.
The issue has been rectified, and I deeply apologize for the error.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperSmellyJoe, @aeonnn: And you doubt it? Correction, they haven't had sex THEN, but it looks that they will have now.

Her being half Swedish begs a question that have been in my head since a long time. What image do the japanese have of us westerners? Because let me tell you, none of the otaku girls I know would sleep with a complete stranger in the nude, same favourite anime or not.

I like the premise of the story. But I can smell heavy Harem story from this manga, which personally I dont quite like it.

Hope this will not becam some BS harem romcom.

I'll never understand why japanese authours must always emphasise the mc being a virgin, he could be 1000 years old and he'd still be a virgin

I'm liking the pace of the story and knowing they actually have done it kinda makes it more assuring that they will be together till the end

On a side note, Lindbergh is generally a surname adapted in America from Swedish migrants. A natural Swede (like her father) would more likely be spelled Lindberg

remove the cencorship😠😠😠😠😠

I did, but not for this release. I was asked to redraw it for the lulz.
Also original is censored, so no reason to restore something that doesn't exist. (Although i want to believe in the nipples! 😇)

Users who are viewing this thread