Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hey, I Came to Tokyo!

Group Leader
Chapters are always censored in magazine and web releases on Magapoke. Quite literally, there are no publicly existing copies of an uncensored version, you'll have to wait for the volume release for that. When the volume does release, I'll replace the censored pages with the uncensored ones.

Fed-Kun's army
nonononononononnoononononnoonononononono
ok i get that she's developed and stuff for a 15 year old
but yikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dex-chan lover
This went from questionable to downright illegal. Good luck to yall but i draw the line if they under 16 (for fiction anyway, the line is 22-24 irl for me but that implies anyone would date me lul)

@FgoSegul i mean if you really think about it dude... this is just the regular cliche of a teacher and student being in forbidden love and marrying each other when there married... there a lot of stories like this.. whether they specify the age or not. like in " why are u here sensei " one of the couples is a student (minor) and teacher and they fucked. but this just my two cents and there are wayyyyyy more questionable stuff then this.

@FgoSegul don't be so down on yourself. Even if you're below average, there's definitely many out there for you. You just need to improve yourself to the best of your ability, if you choose to.

weeelll..... yeah
i have a greater line for that
"If saving you is a sin, then I will become the world's greatest sinner"
=--Mei Sakura--=
Honkai Impact

Fed-Kun's army
lol...

The subtle snub that Japanese men like Non-Japanese white mixed girls... "She doesn't remind me of a 3D girl".

Fed-Kun's army
OH it gets better, it's literally a 3DPD asain girl fighting over an asain guy against a 2D(3D?) white-asian mixed girl.

"FOLLOWED"

PLUS SHE WAS A VIRGIN, no roast1e history to deal with.

Another edit: It just keeps getting better and better lmao. This author said "fuck your optics I'm writing in!".

Dex-chan lover
do debt collectors in japan just seize anything they see? or is this the case of illegal debt collection practice?

Dex-chan lover
Yep. can't see this decision coming back to bite in any way.
This also reminds me of another manga that was by Okada Kazuto.

Realistically:😑😠
Fictionaly:😳🤭

Users who are viewing this thread