Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I... Feel So Lonely...

Supporter
Ya know deep down i wanted her to be a bitch...
but now that she is
source.gif
also
LKTH

Also also, i think the way she kept trying to get it on with him, was all just to make this exact same move, but from the "victim" perspective, she was not in live with him at all.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was better than that. But it turns out she is a shitty human being. Though not the worst. But still. You know, she's not gonna win.

ahhh.... yep I knew it... bitch it's not in love with him..... she's just angry cause the Mc never really cared for her advances and only wants revenge cause of her stupid pride...

Fed-Kun's army
she's a bitch no support to her anymore
she thought with that she will ruin their relationship
but the worst thing mc will lost his job and never able to find a job might end up in jail too
BIG BRAIN

Aggregator gang
great move to make him see your way,make him lose his job, probably going to jail and destroying his social life too.

Bitch move Shiraishi, textbook way to get a guy to hate you forever. She was kinda likeable in the beginning; now everyone will be on team Lindbergh.

Also this chapter was brought to you by Uber Eats.

wow this bitch,
if she did this "sanely" , bitch is crazy
but if its only bitch on heat, than she is also crazy

Dex-chan lover
She's stupid. Does she really think the teacher is just gonna stick his dick in her after she fucked over Eleanor? 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread