Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Is This The End?

Supporter
I seriously need to ask. What the f does she see in him? Anime is his entire life and she has no interest in it.

Again I see nothing but a fucking bitch. If she cannot accept everything about him then why the fuck..?

@Justking14 beats me, probably some cliche backstory where Mc helped her when they were kids or some sorts.
anyway i just realized that she is also a student, i always thought that she is a teacher.

@mattpotato yeah thinking the same, but even with that cliché thing, i will personally never forgive her, but you know manga thing and everything will have a good end (sorry for my english)

Dex-chan lover
goddammit! why do authors think that horrible blackmail is soo easily forgivable, this bitch is evil without a single redeeming quality and can fuck off

again dammit authors!

Aggregator gang
1st This girl doesnt love MC , she only wants to hold him for herself. Author need to write a better rival love interest cause her action till now is unredeemable.
2nd why does everywhere have anime/cartoon playing in the back, that's extremely unrealistic even for Japan standards

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this because the characters are so fucking stupid

Fed-Kun's army
Cringe and stupid, only good thing is the art

Dex-chan lover
So, you start with one trope, that is supposed to be the basis of your story, then immediately drop it why? I just don't understand the authors's goal here beyond stupidity.

Bitch is still an unbearable little clusterfuck.

MC falls into every beta-trap there is and somehow Japanese folks find this kind of repetition... ok?

Aggregator gang
What did i just read ........
The first couple of chapters were alright , good even
And now , we have this gobbledygook
Just why.....

This's just ass.

Users who are viewing this thread