Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~

Dex-chan lover
Would be more interesting if he'd actually banged her but I'm 105% she's just talking about first time doing cosplay karaoke with someone so the whole premise is based on a lame "ambiguous language misunderstanding" trope.

Fed-Kun's army
He's 24, not 60. It's extremely common for beautiful 15 yo girls to have a college-age bf. What's all this whining about pedos about? And anyway in all civilizations but our post-ww2 one a 15 yo is already an adult.

Group Leader
@mochi
Age of consent in most countries is 16. In Tokyo, sexual activity is prohibited until the age of 18.
So, it's illegal almost everywhere. Also, they never had sex. As someone said earlier, it's the ambiguous language trope.
Also, an age gap of nine years is a lot.

It's extremely common for beautiful 15 yo girls to have a college-age bf

No, no it's not. Has it ever happened? Yeah. Extremely common? Not even remotely. And though it's not pedophilia, it's still fucking creepy.

And anyway in all civilizations but our post-ww2 one a 15 yo is already an adult.

Yeah, and it used to be common for 13 year olds used to be forcefully married off to men 2-4x their age. Should we go back to that? Slavery was common for thousands of years. Should we go back to that? Get out of here with that bullshit argument.

Fed-Kun's army
@GrandLotus @HotChocolatte
I don't know about japan, but in europe and usa 15 yo girls have sex with 23-24 yo men all the time. The law is one thing, the practice another. Most of the beautiful girls in my high school had college-age bfs at some point.

Nine yo age gap is absolutely nothing. It's rare among younger generations nowadays, but my parents and grandparents all had roughly this much, and never suffered for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, one thing is rape, another consensual sex. Adult sex with teen is not necessarily rape. Even grannies get raped.

Why tf are people talking about sex, just enjoy the manga dont get too deep into it since it will be a romcom XD

Dex-chan lover
Lots of retard complaints over here, but silence on Netflix.

I'm reading this solely because the MC doesn't act like a typical moron harem protagonist. He's kinda chad tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
i actually have a feeling
they didnt have sex and the "first" she was talking about was first karaoke but he misunderstood or something like that
because whenever he tries to bring it up, he gets cut off
plus she said they had "fun" last night in the hotel and she wanted to "have fun" again then proceeded to sing to him.
plus when she said he took her first time and he said he had to take responsibility, she was like "idk why you're bringing up responsibility here"
all the clues are there

If it's fine for a 15 y.o to have sex with another 15-17 y.o, why it's not fine to do it with those around 20++?
While some peoples might think it's disgusting, some might think it's okay. And, that's how it's with what we call as a norm. Because it's a norm in one region, it doesn't mean it's a norm for another.

Well, despite whatever I had said before, I don't like how they're in nude right after meet each other. So, I think I'll skip it 🤣

@NGOtaku I believe so.

Group Leader
Bruh, to anyone saying that "a 15 year old is an adult" I beg you to please do even surface research on how human brains develop.
The part of our brain that handles logical thought and calculates the possible repercussions of our actions isn't fully developed until we're in our mid 20s.
If we're talking realistically, humans shouldn't even be considered adult at 18, which is the most common age of majority in the world.
Also, we're pre-determined towards harmful behavior between ages ~15 and ~25, meaning that not only do we not have brains that are fully developed in regards to calculating the consequences of our actions, but we're also going to be more likely to put ourselves into risky situations. It's a dangerous combo, and it's part of the reason we have laws to protect those in that situation, even though those protections really should continue for a few more years past where they currently end.

Also, a 15 y/o having sex with another 15 y/o is way different than a 15 y/o having sex with someone in their 20s+. The person in their 20s+ has way more life experience and is further along in their brain development, which causes a clear power imbalance that can be exploited by the older person to manipulate the younger one. We don't live in a void where age is just a number.

Once both parties are at least mostly mature and have had the chance to gain relationship/life experience, then the age gap doesn't really mean much because both parties can fully calculate the risks and rewards of the relationship. Personally, I believe the age that someone should be considered 100% an adult should be 23 at the lowest, but that number can vary from person to person. However, it's never going to be as low as 15, and even 18 is too low if you look at all the facts.

Like, you can still enjoy trashy manga like this if you are able to fully recognize that it's fiction and that this would under no circumstances be acceptable in the real world. I find it funny that the people who will always jump to saying "it's just fiction" are the same ones that try to justify the situations in said fiction.

'Fully enjoy Otaku-life in Tokyo.' Kid, you're a freeloader. Start contributing first, then talk your hobbies. Higesaru are way more realistic. Interesting read though.

Users who are viewing this thread