Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~

This series remind me about masuraou manga, where one of the characters got scammed by some girl that's acclaimed she got her first time robbed by him.

Double-page supporter
Another author writing a story about his self insert meeting a high schooler who's into all his fetishes. This series can fuck right off.

Group Leader
Every one of these JKxOlderman you people always argue the same old shit. jfc it's fiction read or don't and move on.

SOMEHOW

Stories about 'crazy teen girl wants her sensei to be her daddy' are more realistic than some people are comfortable with (mostly the ones who feel threatened by the competition).

Yo this ones kinda fucked compared to the others. I mean shes 15 years old and also his student what a fucking creep, no wonder the principal be on this niggas ass, he knows what a pedo looks like when he sees one.

They curse way to much and sometimes I feel like the characters somehow act in ways that don’t match with their personalities.

Banned
Question: Its obvious this manga is censored when it comes to nipples. What i wanna know is, is it censored by the official Japanese release, the western/American release or the scanlators being a pussy and censored it themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread