Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~

Double-page supporter
between an annoying actual hoe that fucks for cash and a pure waifu that shares your hobbies. not even a contest

Age gap is great if we're talking about 5-10 years age gap at most, both the sex and the relationship dynamics are great because the man is more mature both physically, mentally, and (sometimes) financially better, most of you are just too brainwashed by romance movies and modern culture. Just ask any cute high school girls you know and most of the time they much prefer college guy or young adults who're already working

It's understandable to hate the male MC though because I don't see anything which can make him likable

Group Leader
Screenshot_4.png

Double-page supporter
@arashiyamahon
Yeah, till the guy turns 35 and she's still 25. Not to mention, people who are 10 years apart probably have next to nothing in common. There's more to relationships than sex and money.

Fed-Kun's army
i agreed the author should remove the slut from the series i don't fucking care about her whore stories

Fed-Kun's army
this author aint no author

dudes a hentai artist in sheep clothing

Contributor
Bruh why couldn’t she have been an adult??? Like a new teacher or something? It ruins everything knowing she is 15

Dex-chan lover
This author really know how to fuck up everything and make a deviant ending thats worse than horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread