Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

If you've seen that cover art style before... thou art a man of culture. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OK, anyone who has read the novel, do they (MC and Knight) get together? Considering she's on the cover and there's a romance tag (even if the purpose is to tell us he is trying to find someone), does he see her as a candidate for his wife? I have a feeling she's gonna hate him, then eventually fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
@ArcTicKronos
Small spoiler for the next few chapters

They get on better terms but nothing happens. As for what happens[Bigger spoiler inside]
She gets a misunderstanding He is hunting powerful stray orc in order to protect the edicts of the Orc King, but the reason he does that is mostly to get on her pants and a few other Orc related rules and traditions, so by the end of the arc they point him at where they might be some suspicious activity, but he takes it as they point him at the "hot singles in your area" page, and so he goes on a journey(again)

Fed-Kun's army
@RolandMayfield did you learn that from the novel? It hasnt been translated very far yet has it? I wish it were translated fully *wistful sigh

I dont understand the last part of your summary though

Fed-Kun's army
so in other title we have a human with orc tier libido (if not more, talking about aegir from road to kingdom btw)
and in this title we have an orc with beta virgin boy tier luck of getting laid
japan never ceased to amaze me with their twists

Aight pple we all know that shit is bout to go down like redo of healer.
Not exactly like that but put a bit of sexual violence and romance you know.

Dex-chan lover
@StaK from the novel mostly and a bit from the raw

Again major spoilers ahead

Basically they think that the Orc is an a secret mission for the Orc King, and not trying to get laid as he wants.
So they point him to the place where there have been weird trouble as of late, and he takes those words as “this is a place more accepting of orcs where you might get laid. Due to the misunderstanding that I wrote, the woman knight feels camaderie for him, as he is the one true Knight that is both protecting the Orcs honor and following the orders of its King, so the Knight woman enjoys his company, but more in a “I respect your way of life kinda way" than "let's get laid"

Users who are viewing this thread