Orcsen Oukoku Shi ~Yaban na Orc no Kuni wa, Ikanishite Heiwa na Elf no Kuni o Yakiharau ni Itatta ka~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
It's a predictive judgement on my part. We've got a world war pastiche but the inexplicably german orcs in this fantasy setting are being portrayed as misunderstood good guys who were only stereotyped as evil, so it could go downhill real fast. Fascists are typically motivated by delusions of what they perceive as ethnic replacement of their own people, so a fascist author creating a scenario where a group is out to destroy them and then spending the rest of the story revelling in how they get to "justly" murder that group in return is pretty much what you'd expect. Could prove me wrong, just a vibes based hunch, but given the middle school level writing on display I'm not holding out hope.
I thought the White Elves were the Nazi people?

Dex-chan lover
I saw this in the feed and checked the comments before the chapter. I've read the chapter so now I'm morbidly curious about it now cause I see what @Turkeyjerkey and @Goyal99Raj were saying
I think @Turkeyjerkey may be proven right, but we just don't have enough to go off of. Maybe this will be extremely shallow with clear "good" guys and "bad" guys, or maybe the story will have some depth to it.

If the pigmen / orcs society is based on a clear social hierarchy, a leader with near-absolute power, suppressed opposition and supreme military interests ---- and then that's never questioned. THEN I think pro-fascism complaints make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda crazy how everyone immediately jumped at comparing this to WW2 and Nazis. This manga seems much more like WW1 with its pointlessness and intra-country genocides, and honestly even that's not a great comparison.

The muskets look Napoleonic, a lot of the designs look late Russian Empire and Prussian, and the warfare looks early 19th century. Plus the story so far seems like partisans fighting against their own government before fleeing to a hostile neighbor not currently at war.

TL;DR: This manga is a mix of several different time periods and peoples, cause it's building it's own settting. Maybe there will be more parallels with the World Wars later on, but right now it's just an interesting premise that needs time to breathe and develop.
It started with the murder of the Royal Russian Christian families - by eliminating their relatives and village too ( the dark elves ).

I thought the White Elves were the Nazi people?
They are more like the Bolsheviks to me. Nazi friends. Nazi to Germany, invaders ( Bolsheviks ) for Russia.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i am genuswinely curious about how the orcs can supress, if not erase, their primal instinct just in the span of 120 years.

gonna wait for the exposition.

also, great job, @Momoehab . i'm not one to nitpick a translation. which means i've had my fairshare of horrible MTLs or badly cleaned scans. yours is neither. thank you.

Dex-chan lover
i am genuswinely curious about how the orcs can supress, if not erase, their primal instinct just in the span of 120 years.

also, great job, @Momoehab . i'm not one to nitpick a translation. which means i've had my fairshare of horrible MTLs or badly cleaned scans. yours is neither. thank you.
i dont think it was a primar instinct but a cultural change, think about it like this 120 years is a good couple generation, every orc alive from back then is dead

Dex-chan lover
pretty dark introduction, white elves full racism, stigma on orc like usual. Btw, this manga has "Reincarnation" and "Isekai" tags, so I guess the leader of Orc tribe is human reincarnation now huh. This also proven in page 28 :

image.png

What makes me curious is on page 29 :

image.png

The elves have sensed a high magic capacity in Gustav. Which raises the question, does this mean that many Orc soldiers are now mages, having gained knowledge from human reincarnations? He also can control weather if you read closely at page 50 :
image.png

I can't wait for chapter 2, it seems from the last page of this chapter that the next will be the prologue of Gustav, the demon king.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The elves have sensed a high magic capacity in Gustav. Which raises the question, does this mean that many Orc soldiers are now mages, having gained knowledge from human reincarnations?

I can't wait for chapter 2, it seems from the last page of this chapter that the next will be the prologue of Gustav, the demon king.
Those probably 'R the 40-year-old virgin orcs, storing a lot of magic. The Wizards.

or mana stones. Magic usually comes from mines in another world.

Dex-chan lover
Those probably 'R the 40-year-old virgin orcs, storing a lot of magic. The Wizards.

or mana stones. Magic usually comes from mines in another world.
I hope it's from mana stones, 40-year-old wizard Orc kinda lame. They should also explain how Gustav cured barbarism habit from Orc tribe, how he take over leader position from previous king.

Dex-chan lover
I await the appearance of the human race - if any are left. Ethical cleansing comes into mind.

Dex-chan lover

I guess - they use humans. We have not seen the brothels. I have a feeling the nation is composed of Kobolds, Orcs, Humans, Were-folk.

Kobolds are also their allies in battle.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo nice twist I hope the rumors they heard about them being lustful and w.e were all lies made by humans and elves so they wouldn't ally with each other. Not much I can say about the TL without the source and never been confident in my Grammer. Lettering seems off. Thanks for sharing this gem.
There is a reincarnation tag so ... a noble spirit went into the body of an orc. Probably a drifter who wants to make New Britannia or Republic of Bananas.

Users who are viewing this thread