Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 37 - Consideration

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, at this point I wouldn't be surprised, if Healer girl in reality always had something with that Wannabe Hero 😐

In the very beginning she left Nakatani behind, because that dude told her to and now she decides to stay with him, even though its obvious Nakatanis side would make her much stronger and that faster

I call she's a Bitch 🫡

Dex-chan lover
I like Akane personality and design rn

Thank you very much for picking this up I've been patiently waiting for someone to pick this up

I was in school last year reading this and it stopped I was a freshman and now this is my last month as a senior about to graduate

Dex-chan lover
@Lectonal

Thanks for the chapters dood. Don't worry about folk complaining, yes the quality wasn't quite there but for ya first couple chapters I'd say it's a damn sight better than 90% of the shit that gets uploaded. All ya really need is to get some practice in and maybe someone to proofread, other than that ya did good.

An to all the folk crying about "sniping" stfu previous TL had a 9 month break, that in itself makes it fair game to start work on regardless of if he asked or not.

Double-page supporter
Nooo please dont stop translating... finally someone that is fast, even tho parts are rough its absolutely fine...

Others always take ages to pump out chapters ...:(
thats probably the first positive comment i've gotten haha. unfortunately, it seems, the only real advantage my TLs have is upload speed, along with a long list of negatives. thanks for the kindness, nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
thats probably the first positive comment i've gotten haha. unfortunately, it seems, the only real advantage my TLs have is upload speed, along with a long list of negatives. thanks for the kindness, nonetheless.
Dont let it discourage you man, yea you got speed going for you and if you continue youre TLs are going to be better too, and its not like its bad or anything people just like to complain about anything.

Please keep going, its awesome that you picked it up ... dont let it drop! ;(

Double-page supporter
Dont let it discourage you man, yea you got speed going for you and if you continue youre TLs are going to be better too, and its not like its bad or anything people just like to complain about anything.

Please keep going, its awesome that you picked it up ... dont let it drop! ;(
as far as i'm aware, the previous TL should be picking this back up (along with the 2 chapters I had TL'd), so if anything, the quality should improve haha

Fed-Kun's army
Translations are fine. Obviously not perfect, but more than good enough to understand. Also, it can't be called sniping if the last chapter uploaded was damn near a year ago. A lot of scanlators/translators put series on hold for whatever reason, life happens, then get mad when somebody else picks up the series. First off, no translator owns this series, you don't work for the mangaka, the author, or the publisher of this manga. Nobody, outside of those involved with the original creation of this manga, has the RIGHT to tell you to stop. If you want to translate this, do what you want. It'd be different if this was being updated regularly, but 10 months? Nah, that's free to pick up. If the original translator has a problem, tough. Let them release their own work then talk shit. But if they ain't got no chapters or plan to catch up any soon, shut up and let people who want to work on something do it. You don't own the manga and quite frankly, if you have a Patreon, or something similar, you're getting paid from other peoples work/ideas/intellectual property. You're a pirate. You don't get to tell other people what to do. That's not how this works. Carry on.

Double-page supporter
Translations are fine. Obviously not perfect, but more than good enough to understand. Also, it can't be called sniping if the last chapter uploaded was damn near a year ago. A lot of scanlators/translators put series on hold for whatever reason, life happens, then get mad when somebody else picks up the series. First off, no translator owns this series, you don't work for the mangaka, the author, or the publisher of this manga. Nobody, outside of those involved with the original creation of this manga, has the RIGHT to tell you to stop. If you want to translate this, do what you want. It'd be different if this was being updated regularly, but 10 months? Nah, that's free to pick up. If the original translator has a problem, tough. Let them release their own work then talk shit. But if they ain't got no chapters or plan to catch up any soon, shut up and let people who want to work on something do it. You don't own the manga and quite frankly, if you have a Patreon, or something similar, you're getting paid from other peoples work/ideas/intellectual property. You're a pirate. You don't get to tell other people what to do. That's not how this works. Carry on.
I understand the ideas you've put across, and I agree. However, if you check the comments on chapter 36, the previous TL (Harufloyd), has stated something along the lines of him picking the series back up soon, and re-translating my chapters. I have no problem with this, as the manga would be getting updated chapters - and their's are of a higher quality, anyway.

regardless, thanks for the support.

edit: I do not have anything remotely similar to a patreon, and am more than happy to upload for free.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't be surprised, if Healer girl in reality always had something with that Wannabe Hero 😐

In the very beginning she left Nakatani behind, because that dude told her to and now she decides to stay with him, even though its obvious Nakatanis side would make her much stronger and that faster

I call she's a Bitch 🫡
I see it more as she still believes that there is something she can do for her classmates, more of naive hopefulness than love

Dex-chan lover
I see it more as she still believes that there is something she can do for her classmates, more of naive hopefulness than love
This. She didn't even give him a glance when making her decision, she looked at her classmates and previously iirc she had thought of staying with MC then too.

Though I still think it's a foolish mistake. She saw firsthand how little the empire cares for them and how self-importantly selfish this "hero" is. Akane might be making her decisions based off what she sees, but honestly she's been the only one using her brain besides the Princess. Oops forgot to include the sisters, they openly snub the wannabe hero to his face.

Yo, I respect the grind and understand wanting to TL chapters that had a 10 month hiatus. I've been sitting here thinking if I should do the same ngl. The chapters are readable, and they were coming out fast. Not sure I think the translation was all that bad but maybe I'm not the right person to judge lol. Thanks for the chapters, this story is a pretty nice read- if you wanna TL when there's another Hiatus I say go right ahead, please and thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
I understand the ideas you've put across, and I agree. However, if you check the comments on chapter 36, the previous TL (Harufloyd), has stated something along the lines of him picking the series back up soon, and re-translating my chapters. I have no problem with this, as the manga would be getting updated chapters - and their's are of a higher quality, anyway.

regardless, thanks for the support.

edit: I do not have anything remotely similar to a patreon, and am more than happy to upload for free.
Where are the chapters at then? This is a common thing. A series doesn't get updated for a while, somebody picks it up, then all of a sudden the original translator/scanlator pops up like "Hey, what gives, I was just about to release an update!" Cool story bro, release it then. Personally I like competition in the community. Look at Reaper and Asura, if you know them. They basically translate the exact same series. If one picks up a series, the other is almost guaranteed to pick it up too. Kinda hilarious really, but they both have loyal fan bases and they both release fast af, probably trying to out do the other.

If you feel like your work isn't good and don't want to continue, that's your prerogative. But don't let anybody, outside of a legit DMCA order, move you off doing something you want to do. If you enjoy the scanlating/translating process, have at it. This series was effectively dropped. Do as you see fit.

Edit: What's truly crazy about this, after checking the chapters, it seems Harufloyd sniped this from Snow_Snow unless they asked before hand. Which they might've. But if he/she didn't, how you gonna complain about sniping when you sniped the series yourself? Again, I dunno if that's the case, conversations may have been had behind closed doors. But if not, hilarious.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yo, I respect the grind and understand wanting to TL chapters that had a 10 month hiatus. I've been sitting here thinking if I should do the same ngl. The chapters are readable, and they were coming out fast. Not sure I think the translation was all that bad but maybe I'm not the right person to judge lol. Thanks for the chapters, this story is a pretty nice read- if you wanna TL when there's another Hiatus I say go right ahead, please and thank you!
haha, i'm grateful for the kind words. there have been times when even I was dubious about some of the translations, but I tried to steer them towards sense as best I could.

I'm more than happy to TL again, if theres another hiatus, as long as you think I'm up to the task haha.

many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread