Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 41 - Hero Ray

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was at least a lot more comprehensible than the previous, less beating around the bush.

Supporter
Feels like a this kind of deal...
f6659973b94735e4d8ac752462e983f9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This manga feels like it's trying to be full of plotting and intrigue, but wasn't really built with that in mind and it kinda fumbling it a bit.

Double-page supporter
dcZOIMU.png

I agree. This was a boring chapter. My condolences to the people who had to work on this. You need a raise.

Anyway I found myself skimming it and admiring the artwork more this time. A thought intrigued me. Who here wants to see a cosplay of her?

Just think of how cool it would look. I'd love to see someone make a witch hat with an eye that tracks wherever they're looking. I'm sure it can be done. You might need to make use of one of those new flexible OLED display screens for the eye hooked up to a PI or such, with maybe a hidden camera in the brim of the hat that uses tracking software to watch the wearer's eyes as she looks around.

I'd think we're maybe a little ways along before we get to a sorting hat, but a creepy eyeball hat that looks at you might be possible, but not perfect.​

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter.

I am guessing they are trying to jam pack a lot of expositions before the story enters a new arc. It's like the protagonist faction trying to be 'calculating' to prepare for potential enemies which can be in contrast to the Arifureta series' way of nosediving into conflict and brute forcing their way to a win.
But NGL, after this series being almost forgotten by TL groups for quite a while makes this 'discussion' segment confusing.

Dex-chan lover
It would be great if the series do a little less talk and a lot more action

Ya know what's as annoying as mangas,manwhas,etc full of the most abused tropes? A manga/manwha etc that tries to be hella convoluted to the point where it kinda falls flat on it's face while also giving me a massive headache trying to make sense of everything, while i enjoy this manga we've had more yap sessions than any action, then again it's been like months and i refuse to reread this so i might be wrong. Also sorry for any bad punctuation as it ain't my strong suit :worry:

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to see someone make a witch hat with an eye that tracks wherever they're looking. I'm sure it can be done. You might need to make use of one of those new flexible OLED display screens for the eye hooked up to a PI or such, with maybe a hidden camera in the brim of the hat that uses tracking software to watch the wearer's eyes as she looks around.
Concave eye trick would be easier and more unsettling to anyone looking at it.

Dex-chan lover
So we previously have a cramped chapter and this chapter just rehashes what we already knew..... what was the point of this chapter was there even anything new relevationed here? Also if they were thinking this way then WHY DID THEY LET THE STUDENTS GO.

Users who are viewing this thread