Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 45 - Strong Enemy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Still figuring out what Krusha will be for the MC's group. Though, she's on the volume cover so maybe she will be joining them soon.

Dex-chan lover
So, what sort of skill did Nakatani absorb from Krusha? Or maybe Krusha doesn't have any particular skills, but her basic stats are through the roof, allowing her to compete with the best skill users. In that case, Nakatani would have got nothing.

It's still quite pitiful that from now on every time Nakatani is about to fight, he will be stopped by the danger of the berserk skill. If he wasn't on lithium all the time, he could try to figure out how to deal with that weakness. That being said, he could have just gone full berserk this time and kicked Krusha's ass. The rest of his gang could have escaped in the meantime.

Dex-chan lover
wait, seriously?
instead of when he fights too much, or is in trouble or something, he will just risk going berserk by any fighting?
this reminds me a bit too much of the hulk movies. you know, the ones where bruce is at risk of hulking out by feeling aroused?
what a stupid idea, both there and here. but at least there it had the "justification" of trying to make it scienc-y as much as they could. They failed of course, but still.

Dex-chan lover
wait, seriously?
instead of when he fights too much, or is in trouble or something, he will just risk going berserk by any fighting?
this reminds me a bit too much of the hulk movies. you know, the ones where bruce is at risk of hulking out by feeling aroused?
what a stupid idea, both there and here. but at least there it had the "justification" of trying to make it scienc-y as much as they could. They failed of course, but still.
Her sudden charge at him managed to scare him, that burst of emotion set off his Berserk. He was fighting just fine before.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda want new girl to get slapped around for a bit,is boring when they keep powerscaling the characters through the roof with little to no major developments.
Yeah, I dislike that in a lot of series as well, almost always a stronger new enemy who comes outta nowhere. Ridiculous. Sometimes it's just refreshing to see a new enemy pop up who thinks they're hot shit then get one tapped.

Thanks for the TL

Supporter
wait, seriously?
He suffered a sudden charge and boob attack there, understand the poor teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread