Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 55 - Plunder

Dex-chan lover
These students will never grow up. How many of them are thinking for themselves? None of them, except maybe the witch girl. But her problem is lack of personal combat power, so she will remain dependent on someone capable to keep her alive, in a brutal world like that. You'd think the MC, Nakatani, would be his own master considering his backstory and power, but he's always overdosing on lithium, so he doesn't care about anything. It would be too generous to say he wouldn't be a tool, even if he's treated very well and respected by his allies.

Dex-chan lover
I assume this is happening because the author needed a reason to get that swordswoman into the MC's party, so he put her in a situation where she's framed/used/whatever by the class and gets exiled or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Honestly, I don't care about this sudden jolt of expository drama - I'm mostly caught offguard by how much of a fun villain Ray is turning out to be.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I had to go back a chapter and make sure I wasn't missing anything at first. I get what the author is trying to do here, but this really isn't the right manga for it.

Dex-chan lover
So he's just sort of omnipresent, listening to any random conversation at any time? Just sorta appears wherever and whenever?

Group Leader
Literally who 😐

I swear they're just trying to push drama at every corner possible, without any connection 🤨
The drama is the point, Rei (mask guy) is trying to get them to kill each other so his powers consolidate into one person, which the dumbass hero will kill and absorb, which then Rei will kill and absorb to get back to full strength.

Group Leader
So he's just sort of omnipresent, listening to any random conversation at any time? Just sorta appears wherever and whenever?
Yep, when he was introduced they said he was sealed because he had surpassed godhood after killing the previous Demon King.

Its like this girl took a look at the “hero” and said “hold my sake cup”
As for the drama, well, they ARE high school students after all….I’d be very surprised if they were ALL well adjusted individuals at that point in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Its not about trust, its her hatred against Miki that wins.
Yeah I know lol
It's like Gen said in Dr Stone
A man will leap at even the most outlandish of lies if he can justify his depravity.
I feel the situation is the same, Rei is basically telling her what she wants to hear, it's just too convenient to let it pass, even though it's obvious there's definitely a catch with his offer.

Dex-chan lover
I swear whatever they arer all trying to do, they are making it too complicated for nothing. At the end MC and the ex hero will duke it out and boom ggs.

Dex-chan lover
I dont give a shit about anyone other than the mc the healer the witch girl the 2 swordswoman 😮‍💨
Hey, you should put Krusha into that group! No idea about demon loli. She got a skimpy outfit and nobody cares about it?! :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread