Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 57 - Reinforcing Fighting Power

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel hard to emphatize with these minor characters? :huh:
I care more about MC and the "service" than any of them.
Cuz they started introducing them to us 3 chapters ago instead of giving us pov shifts in earlier chapters to help introduce them to the audience and make us give a damn. They were literally background npcs with no dialogue before this arc. I haven't read the novel so don't know if it's the original writing or manga adaptation, but it's just bad writing in general. Which is in line with the rest of this work.

Dex-chan lover
Just curious, is this manga one of those who have nipple in volume version or it's still like this?

Dex-chan lover
tn60qxc.png

Dex-chan lover
He either has Level 100 Speech and just makes you accept through sheer Charisma skill, or he has the strongest Mind Control Skill.. Thats what i at least like to believe, but i guess it just boils down to all of those guys just being stupid beyond help, doesnt it ? 🥲
to be fair, it's not so much a matter of being stupid if they are inclined to believe it in the first place. If someone comes up to you and tells you something you already know/believe/WANT to believe and you believe them, that not really being stupid, just a lack of self-awareness or self-restraint on your part. For the real life 'Speech 100' shenanigans, you start by telling someone something that is reasonable, easy to confirm, or a known truth and then start extrapolating it into something you want them to think that is beneficial for them in some way, either shifting blame away or justifying something they did or want. You can also do this with humor, as people don't put up their guard against humor or regard it with suspicion. Yeah, most people wouldn't believe an outlandish joke itself but there's usually something that's implied or a necessary step for getting a joke that sinks in if you don't dissect it too much.

tl;dr: Less that he's really convincing and more that he's targeting people who WANT to be validated.

Dex-chan lover
He's got a "Persuasion" skill or something, right? Hopefully... Otherwise, I don't see how anyone would be convinced by Turbo Shady over there.

Dex-chan lover
He's got a "Persuasion" skill or something, right? Hopefully... Otherwise, I don't see how anyone would be convinced by Turbo Shady over there.
They have been around for 400 years, with a manipulative personality that delights in tormenting people. I don't think they need a special skill for this. It's just a matter accrued experience at this point. A manipulative person in their twenties can do quite a number on some high school students and know who to target. It's not like Rei is doing this to everyone either. First was an easy mark that was used to make another target more vulnerable and easier to manipulate.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate I really am not caring about the characters not close to the MC at this point. Everyone seems to be in a state that there all gonna die or suicide themselves and just not worth pouring my feelings into them. Just seems like a dead end to me.

Users who are viewing this thread