Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 59 - Strength Difference

Dex-chan lover
In the latest of random drawing quirks you'll never be able to ignore once its brought up, you ever notice the MC frequently pinching the front of his turtle neck thing for...reasons? Is he pulling it up? Does that imply its constantly falling down like a cheap cosplay and he's hoping nobody brings it up?

I don't think theres a single chapter with him in it where he doesn't do it.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but who knows! I sure as hell don't wanna reread every chapter individually tallying how often he does that...unless?

Dex-chan lover
In the latest of random drawing quirks you'll never be able to ignore once its brought up, you ever notice the MC frequently pinching the front of his turtle neck thing for...reasons? Is he pulling it up? Does that imply its constantly falling down like a cheap cosplay and he's hoping nobody brings it up?

I don't think theres a single chapter with him in it where he doesn't do it.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but who knows! I sure as hell don't wanna reread every chapter individually tallying how often he does that...unless?
It's a nervous tick I'd say, like rubbing ya hands or fiddling with ya hair

From some random girl getting her arm chopped off to having a dedicated discussion regarding her skill…you’ve come a very long way, Tsubomi. Not that I’m complaining.

Dex-chan lover
Empire: "Summoning the heroes was not an act directed against our neighbouring countries, rest assured. We needed to do it because the demon king's heir is gathering her forces, posing an imminent threat to all human countries. By the way, the summoned heroes actually set the heir free, otherwise she would have remained imprisoned and inactive, but don't mind that small detail."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Not surprised that this was another 'meeting' chapter. Almost like the current season of TenSura.
But yeah, I know it's for building up more tension.

Dex-chan lover
Launching an attack on the day that remembers the princess of the day her father died, low blow. As expected of the fking Empire!

Dex-chan lover
dGV32os.png

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the translation! But, please, don't use "they/them" when someone sex wasn't defined. It's confusing, I always think it's referring to a group, not a single person.

Like this. They are talking about Ray? the Empire? the other forces? If is about Ray, why not use "Though this person is not someone (...)". Maybe this isn't even the case! And I know japanese language is heavily genderless, but there's options for this cases and use "they/them" isn't a good one.

GGoUOw7.png

Users who are viewing this thread