Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 61 - Oni Goddess Tsutsuji (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Dunno but I have to wonder now if Rei/Ray also has the same type of body as Tsutsuji and Krusha as they grew as former heroes. Or is she more like the demon princess - hiding a loli body inside that big hooded armor?

Supporter
Well...in the beginning, it was written as "Rei", but someone changed it into Ray because, iirc, "we don't know if the hero is japanese or not"....or something like that.

Anyway, I'll be honest, I think I missed all the sneaky hints pointing at R (I'll use her full name when I'll be sure on which one it's true lol) being a girl. Of which hints are we talking about here?
Go check the chapter when Dennis took Miyamoto away with the secretary. Where did she go when “Ray” appeared? :p

Dex-chan lover
Go check the chapter when Dennis took Miyamoto away with the secretary. Where did she go when “Ray” appeared? :p
Would you believe me if I said I didn't even see the woman there? Like, for real, after all that talking from Dennis, I completely removed the presence of the woman.
I only remembered that there was one panel that showed the old hero party in their days and Ray/ei was already donning a hood that covered her face, but I can't find which chapter it is.
Nonetheless, I completely missed that part in chapter 49

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking that is Ordina's zombie body.
Ordina's whereabouts are unknown. But, being a witch, I wouldn't be surprised if she was here all the time, disguised as some mob character, watching and laughing at everyone and/or she is using Akane as a vessel and all those insights she had are simply ideas put in her head by Ordina.

Dex-chan lover
I CALLED IT
MsQJjHa.png

Supporter
Would you believe me if I said I didn't even see the woman there? Like, for real, after all that talking from Dennis, I completely removed the presence of the woman.
I only remembered that there was one panel that showed the old hero party in their days and Ray/ei was already donning a hood that covered her face, but I can't find which chapter it is.
Nonetheless, I completely missed that part in chapter 49
I think it was drawn on purpose that way, to conveniently forget about her unless you are actively looking for her.

Supporter
Ordina's whereabouts are unknown. But, being a witch, I wouldn't be surprised if she was here all the time, disguised as some mob character, watching and laughing at everyone and/or she is using Akane as a vessel and all those insights she had are simply ideas put in her head by Ordina.
Why would Krusha have her clothes?

Too many words are cut-off that it's hard to read, particularly on names which can't be sight-read

I-m-the-Only-One-with-a-Failure-of-a-Skill-in-Another-World-s-Summoning-Rebellion-Until-the-Weakest.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So... the whole time "Ray" has been referred to by a Japanese pronoun that is gender neutral?

If only English had something like "THEY" or "THEM" that could have been used this entire time...

Instead of using "HE" and "HIM" this entire time...

It's almost as if there is no valid argument against doing so...

Dex-chan lover
I thought in English we use he, if sex is unknown
No, actually that has never been a rule; in Spanish you do that, but in English we used they/them until the 1980s... and then a bunch of Boomers got little-boy-butthurt, and started only using "He."

There is no rule in English, other than to use a pronoun.

(Because there are no rules in English)

Users who are viewing this thread