Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 64 - Oni Goddess Tsutsuji (4)

Double-page supporter
This part really doesn't even make much sense, in my opinion. I don't understand Tsutsuji's motivations to fight Rei to the death at all as the goddess of the Oni, nor the need to hide it form her until the very end. It feels very contrived in order to spark some kind of reason for her to go crazy and for the two to separate.

Is the idea she just wanted to give Rei her power because they were best friends? But then we subsequently learn that no one needs to die in order for Usurpation to work so...just seems a tad forced to me.

Supporter
This part really doesn't even make much sense, in my opinion. I don't understand Tsutsuji's motivations to fight Rei to the death at all as the goddess of the Oni, nor the need to hide it form her until the very end. It feels very contrived in order to spark some kind of reason for her to go crazy and for the two to separate.

Is the idea she just wanted to give Rei her power because they were best friends? But then we subsequently learn that no one needs to die in order for Usurpation to work so...just seems a tad forced to me.
I suppose she is still a guardian deity for the Oni, so may be something compelled her in the end. Or possibly, It was either dying by Rei’s hands or submitting Rei to the empire’s scrutiny by failing to kill her, Tsutsuji did throw herself at Rei’s magic sword.

Dex-chan lover
With all that boo bah pressing , the only thing missing is leg 🦵 pressing and a little scissoring.
Aren't you mixing characters? I looked again at their interactions and the most skinship they did us when they hugged after their fight

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does ordina jus seemingly get away with it.
That’s what I’m saying. She also somehow got away with announcing that she was planning on killing the hero right there with that “don’t think of me as evil, I’m planning on reuniting them soon.”

Dex-chan lover
i for certain am going to stick to my guns until proven otherwise, ordina is definitely the main villain of this story. she knew what she set up and had no hesitation in doing so. fuck that noise about not being evil just because she plans to reunite them again. reuniting them again doesn't mean it will be on good terms nor with good intentions.

Double-page supporter
Ordina: "don't think me as evil". No bitch you are, you are the agent of a genocidal empire that sent your hero to commit massacres of demons (granted it's possible that some of them could have been harmful, at least at the beginning to instill in her a sense of "yes demons are dangerous and evil", considering that this empire seems smarter then as it's in the present) and an oni village that was completely pacific for what we know.
What I feel strange is why the elf priest didn't say anything? Considering this empire was oppressing elves too.

Users who are viewing this thread