Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 68 - Kodoku

Dex-chan lover
Earliest I can remember hearing about that whole "strongest to crawl out" thing in an anime/manga is all the way back in one of the first couple dozen InuYasha episodes where they got lured into a mountain that had been turned into just that only with demons and that Naraku guy pulling the strings.

Dex-chan lover
Well I don't think she's entirely wrong about the Kodoku thing. The skills the heroes got seem to be slightly different from the skills she had, such as Minase and Yuto, and we have seen Minase evolving her skill down a slightly different, and potentially more powerful path than the person it came from. That said the Koduko thing itself is silly, pushing them to improve their skills doesn't require forcing them to turn on each other. But I suppose everyone has to do something to deal with their boredom.

Dex-chan lover
Well I don't think she's entirely wrong about the Kodoku thing. The skills the heroes got seem to be slightly different from the skills she had, such as Minase and Yuto, and we have seen Minase evolving her skill down a slightly different, and potentially more powerful path than the person it came from. That said the Koduko thing itself is silly, pushing them to improve their skills doesn't require forcing them to turn on each other. But I suppose everyone has to do something to deal with their boredom.
Well, to be honest the plot didn't make sense from the beginning, so I see this as author's attempt to explain everything and... fail miserably.

Edit: @hurafloyd mate, no need to overexert yourself, do at your own pace.

Contributor
I'm slowly starting to get confused now, what was the original premise again?
Students summoned to be "Heroes" to fight Demon Lord, one gets kicked out for being "useless" and decides to side with the Demon Lord for revenge.

Turns out Previous Hero is still alive and was betrayed by the same Empire that summoned the new heroes, uses new heroes to try to get stronger than past self in order to kill everything in the world.

Contributor
That said the Koduko thing itself is silly, pushing them to improve their skills doesn't require forcing them to turn on each other. But I suppose everyone has to do something to deal with their boredom.
The Kodoku is both to make the skills stronger and to avoid her need to fight all of the strengthened heroes herself by having to only take on the final survivor to get her powers back.

Double-page supporter
Ok now Rei is trying to make Saya kill Nagisa? All for the Miki girl? Girl she isn't your friend, she is your owner, your entire family is in an unwritten slave contract with her family. Granted there may have been a genuine friendship between the two, but now that gone. For a stupid reason, meaning that maybe her friendship maybe wasn't that much genuine and deep.
This class is certainly full of children with special needs.

I wonder if Rei already made Saya kill someone, sort of implied but ambigously in chapter 66. Maybe more then one person? I hope they picked criminals for this, but I don't have much hope (at least I hope that that was what was told to Saya).

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be honest the plot didn't make sense from the beginning, so I see this as author's attempt to explain everything and... fail miserably.
I don't think the author is trying to explain everything. It wasn't until the end of the first volume that we were told why the heroes were summoned, and even then it was framed oddly and was obviously a lie. They claimed the empire was in a crisis, but the situation in the empire seems unchanged, or to the benefit of the empire since the time of the previous hero. We have since been told the real reason for the summoning was to restore the power of the previous hero. However she is antagonistic towards the empire so clearly she tricked them into it. I think the author prefers things to be ambiguous.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering this for awhile now, but has that sexual violence tag actually come into play yet? I've been noticing the author getting more brazen with the nudity and I'm wondering if they're going to eventually cross the line into big R territory

I've been wondering this for awhile now, but has that sexual violence tag actually come into play yet? I've been noticing the author getting more brazen with the nudity and I'm wondering if they're going to eventually cross the line into big R territory
It was implied in a early chapter, that the demon princess was gangr*ped when her kingdom got destroyed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her plan is actually sound, she was defeated once so she's trying to make the new heroes even stronger, which means she'll be stronger when taking their power, probably to the point of being unstoppable.

Users who are viewing this thread