Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Relapse

Dex-chan lover
I wish the hero is actually strong. It'd be a more interesting story to have 3 factions that can duke it out. Now its Nakatani blowing those two out of the water on top of the 2nd strongest and 3rd strongest strength gap being huge

Dex-chan lover
this is getting too drawn out and i have no idea who any of these nobodies are. i honestly thought the dude who got gibbed at the end of last chapter was the hero wannabe. just end this already, what a snoozefest.

Dex-chan lover
... Aaaand there went any of the minor sympathy I had for Onizuka's two henchmen. The story's framing made 'em seem like average dudes with poor choice in friends forced to go along with his madness; instead, they're scumbags who should've been arrested back on Earth.

Dex-chan lover
this is getting too drawn out and i have no idea who any of these nobodies are. i honestly thought the dude who got gibbed at the end of last chapter was the hero wannabe. just end this already, what a snoozefest.
the same

Supporter
Stuff will get less annoying by next chapter and interesting around chapter 33. With just one flashback to go xD.

Dex-chan lover
Is the empire's master plan to feed all the summoned people to Onizuka, and then have Onizuka and Nakatani fight each other?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, chapters feel like they keep repeating the same shit over and over, initial purpose of the manga has literally already been lost, also why waste a whole chapter of victim talk of some nobodies, while simultaneously showing us that they're garbage

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing how much I don't give a fuck about other characters, this has same syndrome as is this hero for real I just dont give a single flying fuck about side characters, btw some recommendation manhwa, Superhuman Era, great underrated one with sidecast that I really really liked maybe more than mc that's why I am mentioning it when talking about shit sidecast in the first place, its a super hero vs aliens kinda story, art is kinda different but you get used to it and it got some great moments highly recommend

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing how much I don't give a fuck about other characters, this has same syndrome as is this hero for real I just dont give a single flying fuck about side characters, btw some recommendation manhwa, Superhuman Era, great underrated one with sidecast that I really really liked maybe more than mc that's why I am mentioning it when talking about shit sidecast in the first place, its a super hero vs aliens kinda story, art is kinda different but you get used to it and it got some great moments highly recommend
yeah Superhuman Era is very good it is supposed to restart soon maybe during this month, author was ill also side characters are well writen it makes you feel so much while you read

Dex-chan lover
So i can't believe the mc didn't kill this guy from the very first fight they had since he actually wanted to kill him personnaly, he was already a piece of garbage to me at that very moment, more than the other classmates and heck i still dont like any of them aside from the healer girl

Stuff will get less annoying by next chapter and interesting around chapter 33. With just one flashback to go xD.
Hello.
I would like it if you could Dm me in discord at :tomato_is_life because I have sometihng to talk to you about. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread