Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Aelth They old sages did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe not the most practical way, but surely the most convenient...

Dex-chan lover
wait they know how to fix the headaches now right ? why the fuck does he still need to become a hero then ? he knows literally everything people would kill to have him on their side he could win wars with ease

Other than all the obvious about this opening chapter I want to give out a big "Fuck You" for the "Hole that is perfect for me" in the rock wall reference.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch you are absolutely right. This "great sage" MC has the problem solving skills of a golden fish.

I will still read it because he is at least not a wuss.

Wait a minuto , he didnt want to worry his parents so he decided to run away from home?
I bet they arent worried in the slightest...

This manga makes me laugh because how silly it is, nothing makes sense. But accepting the sillyness makes it great

Aggregator gang
Wait, 'the great sage'? This manga is in the same world as Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken? lol

...why didn't he use the Great Sage skill to find a solution to the headaches

Fed-Kun's army
mc is stupid. Someone already said a solution.. Why didnt he think of just asking the great sage how to remove the headaches????????

Dex-chan lover
@Saiangeli @Sylfaen he already knew of a way but he didn’t have anyone to kiss so he never tried it. Also it has to be with someone you love not like a mom butt a lover but your mom could work but that incest

Dex-chan lover
A cheat skill powered by sugar. And he has a big-tiddy GF eager to supply it.
He isn't so bad off really.

Kissing doing more than stop the pain, asking for more chances to try.
GF giving the solution to MERLIN's problem.
Love, how the sister is trying to support him so he doesn't feel bad about losing his job.
Being a noble but still being poor. He has better chances than a poor person, he gets a sword from his dad and he is friends with a richer girl.
1500m by foot that be an hour and a half if you walk

Users who are viewing this thread