Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wait! couldn't he just change the attribute of the chain so it's not cursed or change the attribute of the girl so she's not trapped?

Fed-Kun's army
he could just use 'creation' skill to make auto-LP regen skill or unlimited LP attribute... mc doesn't think much

Double-page supporter
Okay, this is a bit too much for me.
The guy literally became god out of touching a girl's head. Come on now.

Dex-chan lover
If I wasn't an isekai veteran, I would have been shocked and saddened around this point. Instead, I'm just happily numb! 😊

Double-page supporter
Already have osaanjimi but then wincest with his sister, what next? Rape the sage?

Double-page supporter
Should have freed olivia, could have just kissed her to counter the headache

Dex-chan lover
@DarkFlame
The cost to use creation varies based on power and affinity, a lot. The more powerful, the more it costs. Some skill that would give him near infinite LP like making it regenerate automatically would probably cost him a million LP or something ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
it was still possibly a good story, till he get the cheat OP skills with a clear path to a pervert MC route. those skills was from that magician so I guess she must have used them a lot, but for this kind of stories, I bet she's still innocent 😏 logic...

Contributor
he didn't even think "maybe I should ask great sage how to free this woman", this is the problem with OP skills, in the end, the author's imagination is its limitation.

Double-page supporter
After reading the first chapter, I thought the translator's Japanese to English translation aptitude was a bit shaky. Okay, no big deal because it's not that bad.
However, after reading only up to page 5 of this 2nd chapter, I'm now convinced that the translator is fairly shitty at English and, by the looks of it, not all that good at Japanese either. Seeing stupid bullshit like "an useless oniichan" or "did probably also said" or "who is also the most beautiful women". There must have been at least one grammatical error on every page. And let's not forget the untranslated text, such as 将来安泰 on page 3 and 見ちゃダメ on page 5.

As for the story, this is just some more typical bullshit where MC is handed OP skills with no investment or sacrifice, and while I was reading, I thought the same exact thing as jokerxhisoka, "Why doesn't he use his Great Sage skill to inquire how to free Olivia from her predicament?"

This is some seriously low effort writing by the author. And I've seen a lot of low effort, trash isekai stories.

tl;dr The translator kind of sucks and this manga's plot looks like garbage. It's sad that some artist even took the time to draw art for this crappy author.

Dropped.

@ Nakanowatari
you say that, but i cant help but feel that that is like the pot calling the kettle black... i mean look at your profile pic

How about adapt skill ? Wouldnt that be op and cost shit ton of LP ? He could make op skills that would help him eliminate LP downgrade. If he can make any skill why not imagine limitless LP ? And fast regen LP skill ?. Then the only limit would be his imagination. ? I dont hate these types of manga. But i hate stupid mc who gain op skill and do just bull shit

Users who are viewing this thread