Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Complains about being shat on his entire life due to poverty and low status, comes across a poor commoner child begging, proceeds to ignore him as if it's normal to not help... Right...

My question is how long will it take him to become aware of the fact that he can ask the great sage how to remove that curse and free Olivia

Group Leader
Sell loot of ultra rate monsters get rich quick. Better get a super amazing stealth skill or that secret dungeon won't be so secretsecret soon

Fed-Kun's army
"But the noble kids received way much more better education than commoner kids when they were a child."
Ya I can tell...

Double-page supporter
ima hating how hes treating Ema :/ and while I think that, its just cause this is shit. isnt it. a shit manga you need to turn your brain off :/. I mean why hasnt he freed Olivia yet,, all this time <.<, the skills are retarded and OP. :/ He could even alter his stats with edit. But he hasnt yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
> why hasnt he freed Olivia yet,, all this time
It's probably a really strong curse, one that actually trapped Olivia for 200 years
so the LP requirement is likely very high

he gets cursed too if he touches it and she dies if the chains are removed

Saw the size of the rock used for his spell, I thought I'd go and do a few calculations.

Density of granite (as a sample "rock"): 2.7 g/cm^3
Volume of sphere w/ 30 cm diameter: 14137 cm^3
Mass of rock launched: 38.2 kg (about 84 pounds)
Assuming speed of the rock is about 40 mph: 17.9 m/s
Energy of the rock projectile: 6119 Joules

For reference, a bullet fired out of an AK47 has an energy of about 2000 Joules. That thief is fucking dead.

What the shit is that? He was at lv20 and only advanced 13 levels from defeating a lv99 monster? What the frick

Dex-chan lover
14km away? I think it should be 1,4km as on the first chapter the skill told him the dungeon was 1,5km (1500m) away. One of them is wrong.

Also his logic for skill making is kinda bad. First it was the breast reduction (instead of size or weight adjustment), now instead of making a slow debuff that he can use over and over he made a skill and then gave to the target.

Aggregator gang
page 6 reminds me of a certain famous manga and anime artstyle, but I can't quite put my finger in it, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

@WM46 He did that math. And also. Holy shit, that thief is DEAD.

Wait what that slow debuff he made was expensive, at least the reaper couldnt build momentum to atk.
Debuff on a target probably better than making a new skill and using it on a high lvl target lv20 vs lv99

I already understood that the author has not studied so well and has never played in his life ... with a gap of 76 levels I can understand the cheat skill of putting a burden on the enemy, but he could not scratch him in the least, especially with a rock type attack on a spectrum. but why make such an exaggerated fool? could he put a level 50 rare monster? should he put a god of death in the beginning?

Leval 99 and every hit has insta death...Sounds like a small fry, I'm not even gonna check with my ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE SKILL

Users who are viewing this thread