Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
6 month since the last chapter no wonder I was confused ....Well Many tanks for the food !

@Varler it can be an error but is even possible that he most probably will become a living legend that will be rich and famous in no time so seduce him is a good way for leave the counter of the guild and live an easy life... in other words that was her "gold digger first step".

Double-page supporter
And this is why harems never work in real life, most wud commit suicide by poison tofu than deal with this...

Group Leader
First I thought maybe the author was a bit slow, but the raws are currently at chapter 16 from what I could find.
Well, as long as Mangasushi doesn't drop the project, I don't really care how long it takes them to release a chapter.

Thanks for the chapter 😁

Thanx for then new chapter. Please work hard!
Raw is on chapter 16 an i realy want read it.

This is the kind of story that benefits more with a shameless MC rather than this full-on blackhole density type of MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Arazy which is a shame because if we want full-on shameless MCs we'd only be getting hentais. which is absolutely okay but not many seems to be able to do that perfect blend of smut and hentai that would make any fantasy smut reader cream their pants

Users who are viewing this thread