Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Left Hand Of Misfortune

Dex-chan lover
i'd drop the shit out of this series if there's any NTR invoIved just to get cucks Iike guy beIow me to be interested in the series

Better be a misunderstanding.
Cuck shit goes into the trash, even if this magna has been grade A ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
HMMMMMMM??

edit:
dont worry guys its just a fucking lie bruh i got curius and read the entire next chapter on mangasushi and its just a dance
in other words its not an NTR flag, not prostitution or rape or anything, its just that the girl was afraid to ask him to dance with her lol

Can we stop for a moment and consider that Noru just edited the skills of other people with no hesitation? He decided to take the role of judgement on himself to give a very permanent alteration to a bully, and edited the skills of the bully's victim without their knowledge or consent. Regardless of the fact that Noru did it to help, he has acted as though he has the right to alter people and their abilities at his own discretion. At the very least this is morally questionable, and if the writer of this story was more aware I would think of this as a turning point in which our protagonist would descend to villainy, albeit slowly.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Emma seems down and distracted about something. Maybe she's being pushed into a marriage interview without the right to say no or something? Wonder why Nell's age wasn't displayed? In any case, how the hell did Leila get to be level 148 at 16 years old with six skills, three of them level A!? That usually takes a lot of experience and time fighting strong and/or rare monsters directly as leeching off a strong party can raise levels, but not experience or combat skills as not being used in battle. In any case, looks like a new harem member has just been introduced. Looks like Ramuh isn't completely filled with muscle brained idiots which is a good thing. Monopolies tend to increase corruption at the top resulting in higher embezzling and extravagant payments for poor work and little job motivation among employees. Having Odin and Ramuh as equal guilds will motivate effort, competition to be the better guild, and prevent price gouging which will be good for both the guilds and perspective customers.

Aggregator gang
@cammerhammer yeah, bully lives matter! lol, dude please think about what you said, you wanted him to get consent from the bully and the victim to act and expose his abilities for the sake of "morality"? you must be delusional if you think that something like that would work, i mean what did you want to happen? have Noru do nothing because is not moral to punish a clearly bad person abusing his powers and let the victim suffer because of that, for all we know he was after the girl too so what is your solution?

Dex-chan lover
@cammerhammer I understand what you're saying but no one else has the edit skill and few people have judgment eyes so there's not many people other than Noru who could even see the crime, much less do anything about it. Plus the nobility in this world is very strict and beyond reproach, even if they get caught, and Noru doesn't like this so punishing a noble himself is in line with his personality.

CBC

Aggregator gang
...ah yes, the classic "let me forget about the fact that the guy I like has actually gone out of his way to help everyone who asks for it, and even helped me as I helped him, and simply not tell him about what is bothering me and run away with some vague-ass hint even though I know that he can be a little dense" trope.

Woohoo.

Dex-chan lover
I just wonder if that dude's been using his [ Left hand of Misfortune ] for *youknowwhat* because if he did, his "little john" must've accumulated tons of [ Misfortune ] already🤣

Dex-chan lover
I smell NTR!

I guess it has something to do with an engagement to another household.

Dex-chan lover
Something weird? Such as singing Senbonzakura wearing a peacock costume while doing a handstand in front of the palace with your panties showing that said, "Hit me with a beer mug!"?

Dex-chan lover
The way she said it makes me feel like she's already cheating on Noru with somebody. But I'm probably thinking too much since it doesn't seem to be that kind of a manga.

@cammerhammer
In my opinion removing that "misfortune" curse from the victim without asking for permission can just be ignored as part of the fight against the bully. The victim never agreed to having it placed on him and wasn't even aware that he had been attacked with such a skill so removing it was simply an indirect attack towards the bully.

As for removing that ability to place a curse of misfortune on other people? Sure, it seems like an evil skill and the world is better off having one less person with it.
But I think permanently removing a skill just because he made the other guy carry his bag (that's the only instance of bullying our mc witnessed) seems like a way too harsh punishment. I wish he had edited it to be usable only against those who are not human (aka monsters) instead or something.

Dex-chan lover
@CBC This is when we collectively sigh and wait for the next chapter with baited breath. Whoopee. You get a trope! You get a trope! Everyone gets a trope!

(I'll still read tho)

Dex-chan lover
oh noes, more plot nonsense by unimaginative authors who can only rely on cliche bs

Users who are viewing this thread