Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Phantom Thief

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't she be annoyed that she was just used as a betting stake without her approval?

Dex-chan lover
Why do i have the feeling that this will end in a heroine rescue arc ...

Dex-chan lover
@Sabin

Read the raws and...you're 100% right. Ol douchebag and the phantom thief are working together and end up kidnapping Emma.

It's getting annoying how the girl doesn't trust the MC at all. She refuses to tell him anything important.

What do the LN isekai writers see funny or interesting about the overused NTR attempt arc?

Dex-chan lover
@equat101 I agree, thought the clock tower thing was supposed to be a plot-point to denote they would stop being infuriating.
Although it could still be it were, and the reason she keeps it secret is because its a build-up to a gag. Like, "she will steal the mermaid tears, and mc's first kiss (whom I already have)". Imo she should still tell him, but I would understand why author decided to tease it this way if that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Sabin,
Ding ding ding. However, our heroine isn't the normal helpless one we're all accustomed to this time around.

Double-page supporter
@Riger

Why should she?

This is what she wanted. Noru is standing up for her. She desperately wants this boy and always has for her whole flippin' life. She's looked after him because he was quiet and meek.

Now he's putting himself on the spot and busting out some effort to show her how much he cares. Even if he loses, so what? She can just tell the other guy to go suck his own dick and take Noru home all the same - because just the fact he's doing this for her is already dreams comin' true.

You're thinking about the unfortunate rash of people we have in the real world nowadays who'd try to get you arrested just for opening the door for them. I don't even consider those women, just people trying to find something to be angry about.

Users who are viewing this thread