Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

Fed-Kun's army
Is the romance in this good? Is it just lol boobs so many girls.
Or is there actual romance?

It looks nice, but I have this vague sense that the artist is tracing 3D models...

When I go into a manga with a rating of 6.0 - 6.75 I expect hell for over half the comments, and how right I am.

Question, how did trash get an anime?
BUT NOT IRUMA-KUN SEASON TWO??!?!!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@calmbreez there is. surprisingly.

@MrJollyGood are you good? It's been 10 MONTHS since Iruma-kun got announced for a season 2 and is releasing in April 2021. If you really were a fan of said show, you should know that. "How did trash get an anime but not iruma-kun season 2" my fucking ass.

Fed-Kun's army
If satisfying his desires gives LP, and he desires LP, shouldn't he get an infinite feedback loop from getting any LP at all?

@Chrona Thinking the same thing. You'd think. I don't know, I really was hopping, still kinda am, that this series would be like a DxD fantasy version, but so far it has some things that really bug me.

Power Uploader
What the hell is up with the slow updates, will the scanlators catch up to the raws or not?

Can anyone who read the novel answer me this? What happened to the duke's daughter after she had her curse removed? I thought she would be important to the story but she just disappeared like fast.

Users who are viewing this thread