Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 81 - W-What are you looking at!?

RIP
Still better than having him end up with Reiko.

EDIT: For some reason I thought the above was how the LN ended, but I guess I got mixed up. Anyways, I stand by my statement. Even if Reiko would be the most realistic choice, I find her to be an incredibly boring character overall, and I felt that she and Kimito had no real chemistry together.

That aside, it does suck that the series ends without actually going anywhere. Not that any of us should have expected anything different.

Supporter
Hey, the harem route, it's what everyone wanted, right? Can we get more chapters then?
Hello? Japan? Are you there?

Contributor
For those that want a spoiler of the LN ending, you can read this: https://cautrs.com/light-novel-review-shomin-sample-volume-11-final-volume/

Mods can delete this if it breaks rules or something.

Group Leader
Glad the ending had the “lifeless eyes” just like the LN. A status quo ending won’t sastify anyone (unless you think that it’s better than a
Reiko
route, which is balloney) but it’s still a decent ending given the abrupt end.

?not bad at all so much we didn't know like kimito twin and Karen and the little loli stories aww well nothing can be done

Aggregator gang
Thanks you guys for your hard works. Shame that this manga ended like this because the novel ended, even though it seem like they could have bring out more contents.
Another manga/novel axed because of Japanese Otaku, even though it was quite popular outside of Japan at once time.....*sigh*...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work.
What a ride, it's been an honor.

Dex-chan lover
I never unbookmark a series even when its over, NEVER!
Thank you for finishing this series, dem eyes gets me everytime ?

Dex-chan lover
Maid girl is the best girl. At least I can pair her with him in my imagination since it was left open-ended.

Users who are viewing this thread