Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

Contributor
Is it just me, or their eyes look like Medaka Box's eyes?

Contributor
Considering the LN's ending, 59.5 isn't entirely too far-fetched to be canon, she has spent an awful lot of time focusing on him and thinking up romantic escapades for Hakua, she's got the thighs and seems like she'd fit his personality too (her being a cute maid is always a nice bonus)

Contributor
Aside from, Majority Chara Harem Candidate.
Im Rooting for Sakimori Route for Happy End

Dex-chan lover
lol Am I seriously the only Aika fan? I'm like 90% okay with an Aika ending.

Power Uploader
@OniBarubary: I don't personally hate Aika by any means, she's just one of a character who happens to be somewhat mean/stupid/tsunpure to MC. Can't understand why so much hates toward her.

Aggregator gang
cause aika is mostley just a pure/idiot girl, most people were either rooting for the maid or for karen and it didn't help that the japanese poll placed aika in the lowest place of all the haremnettes. Even the childhood friend had more votes then her

Aggregator gang
@Xagnam: in no way does a fever end up with amnesia. my guess is since they said he suddenly collapsed in some party he was at, his food and/or drinks were drugged with some sort of amnesia inducing drug. i mean going to these high class parties as a kid or even as an adult is always risky since there are peolpe that want to do bad stuff to you...and he just so happened to be that time´s victim

Dex-chan lover
@Xagnam:

It's a manga fever.So far,I have seen :

1-Death.
2-Amnesia.
3-Sex change.
4-Sleep coma.
5-Superpowers.

That,and that aspirins doesn't exist,obviously.

Dex-chan lover
But wait, is he really her older brother related by blood, or was he adopted then given back to his original family... I'm not sure if I follow anymore. It's been too long since the beginning, this is the problem with long lasting series.

Users who are viewing this thread