Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made - Ch. 46

We start of with denial, next is anger, depression, bargaining, and then acceptance. The way of trully accepting yuri is really hard when you arent a degenerate. But alas the pure yuri with denials as the start is the sweetest one when it bloom.

Dex-chan lover
Blushing at a guy that matches her imagined ideal of a male, feeling panic at kissing her friend despite accepting people can like others of the same sex
hmmm

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...

UGHHHHHHH...

And the worst part, is if you complain, people get mad at you for complaining.

Boo~

Dex-chan lover
It seems like she was more leaning towards Yuri. I hope she'll be with Rumi.

huh
so in the past chapter Hana kept her skirt short for her sensei to notice her?
considering how much of a crush she has on him

Dex-chan lover
Akira struggling with what she feels and what she thinks should be normal. In her head, girls should only like guys so she thinks that is what is expected of her to do. But after having found that BL novel, it's stuck the idea in her head that there are things outside what she thinks is normal. That combined with her own recent interactions with Rumi may begin to make her realise she actual does like Rumi as more than a friend, as it looks like that is where it is leading to currently.

Power Uploader
@TakeiDaloui Yes but you could also read it as Akira still clings to the image of herself as a boy, and she thinks it's wrong as a boy to like boys, but after seeing the BL manga realizes it's ok for her to like boys. So it's potentially the BL end except she's a girl so it'd be the normal end from everyone elses perspective.

Group Leader
@derpdederp
as someone who wants Shouma to win real badly, your comment gave me the hope this chapter took away
thank you, kind sir, thanks to you I can still believe in mah boi Shouma having (even if very small) a chance to win

Power Uploader
@Smileyguy It could go either way I suppose, but she does appear to be stimulated by the BL book and acted repulsed by the idea of kissing a girl accidentally, even someone close to her. You'd think as a former guy even if she's trying to act like a girl she'd respond to that somehow differently.

Users who are viewing this thread