Ore ga... Yuri!?

Group Leader
@Beastmanga Do you know what we have to do in order to properly release a translated chapter? It's not a job of two days. It takes more time and we have life aside scanlating and translating chapters. We could have not even picked it up and then you'd have to wait more than "forever" to actually read what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Strange, for some reason this seems to me more like a manhwa then a manga. Maybe it's the fact it's all colored, or the pacing.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist, even if the MC gets a woman to fall in love with her, she probably won't want to change back into a man by then. XD

Double-page supporter
In these kinds of settings I always tend to cheer for the goddess/witch/shinigami/magical advisor girl. They're always the most fun.

Yes, I am bad at lotteries.

Worst girl most likely wins. I said most likely because the ending is bad and inconclusive.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad this got picked up again. I always thought this could be a really interesting story.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe change things up a little and not have him change back at the same time every conquest? Most of these stories introduce some kind of ticking clock plot device to explain the transformations but if it's just Yori's incompetence that gets boring fast. Also the source of drama for each conquest is resolved a little too quickly and easily.

Meh, cute characters designs but the writing definitely seems a bit lazy. Princely character that actually just wants to be a girl is too overdone.

Users who are viewing this thread