Ore ga... Yuri!?

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this genderswap as much as I don't like onii chan is done for. Guess why.

Dex-chan lover
A dude that turns into a girl and doesn't automatically begins liking men??? Almost can't believe it. Gotta check it later.

Prank aside, this feels bleak. That deity is as dynamic and relevant as a rock that had hit the MC's head. The only nice parts of it are les and cap. The lesbo makes you want to root for her and captain is girl-crush. A nice end to this would be MC understanding he loves lez so much that he'd support her love, she gets together with some chick and then MC grows back his peen while maintaining a bro-sis / bff / soulmate relationship with lez and finding his own S.O.

Fisrt of all the deity's power was kinda a bit off cuz she said that her power running out so she can't return her from being a guy then suddenly it turned into "my powers are lacking so that's why ur turning into a guy" the ending is really pretty great and lacking a bit more spice into it a few more chapters could fix it but I guess this is how the author wanted the story to end(or prob just gotten lazy)

Edit:I read my comment and God my grammar is horrible af

Fed-Kun's army
>powerful holy lesbian fox goddess who rules our lives

q2zdrC8.png

Dex-chan lover
@depzdai
Japan is master of good ideas terrible execution.
I have seen a lot of mangas that had a good start but just went downhill after a few chapters

Aggregator gang
Genderswap and Yuri.​
The best combination there is. I constantly think to myself, "Wouldn't it be nice if I was punished by a powerful holy lesbian fox goddess who rules our lives and have no choice but to live as a cute girl while trying to make another girl fall for me?" However, this story's ending was lacking. A shame, as the start was quite enjoyable. Art suited my palette, too.
R91y4V3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So why does the art have 8 volumes? Yet it looks like it only has only volume?

Users who are viewing this thread