Ore ga... Yuri!?

This manga is a disgrace to the shoujo-ai tag. Change it to just shounen. Also get sued by Ranma 1/2 and die.

Dex-chan lover
A manga service that limits what devices you can use it with is garbage. It's a set of static images than can be read by any device made in the past 20 years; locking it tells me you've loaded it down with so much unnecessary crap that it's not worth touching with a ten foot pole.
A service that chooses pocket-sized screens as the class of device to lock it to is worthless. There's a reason books aren't printed on index cards, and it's because you're supposed to be able to actually read them. With your eyes, not a microscope.
And a service whose website pulls the "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" popup bullshit when you try to leave is out the fucking door faster than you can say "malware", holy shit.

I will not ever be reading the official English of this one.

Dex-chan lover
Wait why it's put 8 Volumes and 24 chapters when Mangaupdate said there is only 8 chapters ?

Keep it coming plz I don't mind donating or whatever but screw that app lol.

I guess he will turn into a real woman forever by the end and support the love interest of his crush

Fed-Kun's army
Did this get pulled from the site? None of the images in any of the chapters are loading on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread