Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
is this the longest title in mangadex? Is this some form of anti-piracy measure by Manga/LN authors, trying to crash websites by having too long titles? What's next, "I isekaied into DROP TABLE manga SEND MESSAGE "all your manga are belong to us"?
No I think this one is

I Became a Slave in Another World (sob) and to make matters worse, My Master is a Black-Hearted Elf Queen! (But She’s Super Hot. (note: v. impt.)) I’m Pretty Useless, So I’m Getting Barked At Left, Right, and Centre, but the ORC I’m rooming with is full of good vibes, and the ELF in the Village is pretty cute too, so on the whole, I have to say that I’m actually quite enjoying myself here.

but probably there's others, also you probably saw that LN with that long ass title it was talked about for a while.

:pepehmm:

I couldn't imagine if anyone would ask me 'What manga are you reading?' And then I'd go: 'Oh I read The Assistant Mage Parts Ways With His Power Abusive Alchemist Childhood Friend and His Being Told to Have "Low Chance of Gathering Materials," and Wants to Start a Slow Life at a Town in the Remote Region'
ikr xd

Aggregator gang
Tis be a dumb take but it would be nice if this could show reconsiliation and such and show bothsides are in thr wrong. But we will see that mc good gf bad because reasons
Lemme fix that for you

Tis Be A Dumb Take But It Would Be Nice If This Could Show Reconciliation And Such And Show Bothsides Are In The Wrong. But We Will See That MC Good GF Bad Because Reasons? Slow Life Restart Adventures?!

Dex-chan lover
Okay seriously though what is that title, I’ve been reading manga for many years now and this takes the cake, that is a literal essay I actually can’t this time around man

Aggregator gang
I couldn't imagine if anyone would ask me 'What manga are you reading?' And then I'd go: 'Oh I read The Assistant Mage Parts Ways With His Power Abusive Alchemist Childhood Friend and His Being Told to Have "Low Chance of Gathering Materials," and Wants to Start a Slow Life at a Town in the Remote Region'
😂😂😂😂😭

is this the longest title in mangadex? Is this some form of anti-piracy measure by Manga/LN authors, trying to crash websites by having too long titles? What's next, "I isekaied into DROP TABLE manga SEND MESSAGE "all your manga are belong to us"?
They usually have long names to catch our eyes and tell us the summary without looking through it. To most authors, it works effectively.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it on CH.1 - His success rate is only at 40% since his friend is a wee bit of cunt, and makes him hunt for the most difficult to obtain materials. Materials she will willing throw away without a second thought on top of not even bothering to explain much less thanking the guy for his service.
It's rather impressive how fast the author made a character so unlikable so fast. Bravo.

Last edited:
Goddamn, is this normal for Japanese people? Is there no one making fun of the stupidly long titles on Twitter or something? Half the damn cover is the title...
Anyone making of the title? well no one, at least till this day I never saw anyone making fun of the title. Because they're polite and respect the authors.
But there are people question about it, simply answer it is for attracting not just human but machine aka SEO as well.
If you're curious just google this なぜ小説のタイトルが長い

Dex-chan lover
Could you tell me the name of that manga
Lmao, I just found another one with the same premise while look for the one I mentioned. It's called "A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsman".

Honestly, after just one chapter, this assistant mage manga seems better than the one I mentioned.

BTW the other one I found is "A Banished Sage Experiencing the World ~ I Escaped from the Pressure of My Childhood Friend Who Is a Hero and Became Free~". I haven't read that one, so I can't speak of the quality

Now, listen to me. I understand that the plot may seem generic, but the comedy is fantastic. I actually had a few laughs, which is unusual for me when it comes to these kinds of stories. In conclusion, the plot may be generic, but the comedy is excellent. Additionally, I found the character of the elf mage to be quite unique. note that these are all my personal opinions.

Aggregator gang
christ ina cracker barrel japan keep it simple we are but simple western monkeys, was Great Gatherer Alchemist taken or something?

I wasn't expecting anything, yet it's surprisingly not bad at all. The exposition is brief, not harassing the reader with too much worldbuilding, the story has a good pace, the characters aren't overly cliched, and it leaves me wanting to read the next chapter, having no idea how the story will evolve.

Users who are viewing this thread