Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
You're not helping your case, those are just as bad. For Salt's sake, they really need to think for themselves for two seconds.

Then again, perhaps the real fantasy being pandered to there is not having to think for yourself. And that's just sad.
You are again forgetting another point.

The Orb is a Hidden Treasure, i mean even that Elf girl only heard about it but never seen or used it.

That means it's an item that uncommonly used and probably has restricted access as well.
So, majority of people never depend on it and just do stuff as they would be by thinking for themselves.

It's something that people only use when they really want to find out stuff about themselves or about others, like the Guild Leader did with MC here.

And i am really not sure why you are so hung on the "thinking for themselves" point.
I mean, are "you" 100% sure that the life-path you have chosen for yourself is the most appropriate one for you, after trying all the possible paths.
Or did you just pick a path, liked it and gone on with it since you were good at it, never thinking about the possibility that there might be another path you might have been good at and might have liked it much better.

Not everyone knows or has access to all possibilities in their life, and there might be something you are good at and might also like it but never got the chance to try it as there was no option for it nearby you.

Like, you might have a talent for say Forging, and you might have liked doing it as well.
But you never considered it as a possibility to try out as the work seemed dangerous to you with less pay or you might not have access to it to learn about it.

The case with the Orb is that it gives you all the options you could be good at, and it's upto you whether you follow it or not, no one is telling you to depend on it.
It's sort-off like a Consultation with a Job-consultant.

Double-page supporter
OHHH NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THE CRYTAL SAID THAT. I think vocation in this setting means that you are the one who can do that job the best in world, like no one can surpass you at that. For example, if Isodel were to be a baker, she would be the best baker and no one can make pastries more delicious than her. Lloyd's vocation is Ruby's servant meaning that he's the only one who can meet all or most of her ridiculous demands. Hence, he might be the strongest mage in the world cause we all know that bitch Ruby must have asked for a lot of crazy stuffs.

I thought the crystal was bullshit at first, too but after reading you guys comments I understand it like this

Dex-chan lover
See what I was saying? Strange crystals lying in towers distributing vocations is no basis for a system of employment. What you do in life should be decided by you and you alone, not from some farcical crystalline ceremony.

Why on earth would some random crystal doodad know what you should be doing better than you?
Next thing you know they'll want him to put on some kind of hat...

Dex-chan lover
OHHH NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THE CRYTAL SAID THAT. I think vocation in this setting means that you are the one who can do that job the best in world, like no one can surpass you at that. For example, if Isodel were to be a baker, she would be the best baker and no one can make pastries more delicious than her. Lloyd's vocation is Ruby's servant meaning that he's the only one who can meet all or most of her ridiculous demands. Hence, he might be the strongest mage in the world cause we all know that bitch Ruby must have asked for a lot of crazy stuffs.

I thought the crystal was bullshit at first, too but after reading you guys comments I understand it like this
Yes, as we've already seen everyone else who tried to collect the rare materials for Ruby failed miserably. There is literally nobody else who can do the job as well as he can.

That doesn't mean that is what is HAS to do. It isn't like he joined the military and this is the result of his ASVAB test (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery).

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I expected the crystal to just say "assistant mage" as his vocation or something, but that's rough.

Aggregator gang
Oh great, annoying characters that attack/waste a chapter first and then ask questions later are definitely what I want to see next. I am very much looking forward to reading the next monthly chapter alright. Yep.

Dex-chan lover
I have zero fait that this mc is going to change. Z E R O.
1x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Oof.. That dude is already annoying asf 😐 His Face alone shouts he's a D

Double-page supporter
Either he deep inside still has a pure attachment to assist Ruby to be the best herself with him (if she isn't bieng an Ay-Hole), or it's a trauma that's instilled inside him by Ruby.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care that the orb told him that but Isolde got 3 options and he only got one. It ain't right.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is when she asked it, it gives a name of a profession properly(3 at that) yet for him it is so overly specific.

Double-page supporter
Guildmaster, consider the rain of embarrassment you suffered this chapter as your punishment for daring to test a main character. He's had enough of arrogant bitches arbitrarily deciding his worth.

Dex-chan lover
He's destined to be Ruby's servant because literally no one else was good enough to run that brat's errands. Together, they could achieve great things, but personality got in the way

Dex-chan lover
It would make more sense that the crystal ball tells what you're good at. Like for the guild master, maybe she bakes so much she became more suitable for it. The MC has been working so long as an assistant that he is suited for it. If maybe he works longer as adventurer, maybe it'll change.

Dex-chan lover
Crystal: "Your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant. She's just gonna stomp you, you're gonna keep coming back, she's gonna seal up all her cracks, you're gonna keep coming back, why? Cause you keep smelling the syrup, you worthless bitchass boy! You're gonna stay on her dick until you die. You serve no purpose in life, your purpose in life is to be in ger lab sucking on her dick daily. Your purpose in life is to be in that lab blowing a dick daily. Your life is nothing, you serve ZERO purpose. You should kill yourself, NOW! And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen and ozone layer that's covered up so we can breathe inside this blue trapped bubble. Cause what are you here for? To worship her? Kill yourself! I mean that with a hundred percent with a thousand percent."

Dex-chan lover
I hope Ruby gets a redemption and becomes a couple with the MC again. She's way too hot to be wasted as an antagonist or non-love interest.

Users who are viewing this thread