Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Stupid is what stupid does. At this point nipping the stupid in the bud is an idea.
lol, what is with that underwear
( wonder what it says )
( wooow, exhausting ourselves in wars of conquest to unite the nations will totally help with the demon invasion )

Dex-chan lover
Bro was cooking until the bastards declare war, talk about having no manners.

Ruby -1000iq play, surely she won't be suspected as a spy for disappearing with such timing.
Lol Fairly sure that's exactly what happened. The look on their faces, and given the context yeah Ruby is screwed.

Dex-chan lover
Iris just set one of the biggest death flags one could possibly set, with the ol “when this is all over let’s do…..” I wonder who’s gunna kill her.
Wrong kinda series, they don't kill people in stuff like this

Dex-chan lover
Ruby is technically innocent since she didn't attack the mage. She did however insult him, anger him and feed him those dangerous cookies by mistake. If she was smart she would know that since she is innocent it's best to just wait the situation out. However, considering how much to undervalued Lloyd it's pretty clear she's idiot, so of course she escapes prison with an assassin making herself the prime suspect for a war between nations.

I was hoping for a Ruby redemption arc. Whilst I still feel like there is room for this to happen (she's rude, arrogant and stupid but hasn't actively done evil yet), it's clear that if she does admit her mistakes and gets a redemption arc she'll still have to live with a major punishment in the end.
She may have not directly exploded the court mage that was one of the Heroes that fought the Demon King. Said High Mage also did willingly eat the cookies with explosives in them. You could even say Crowley is partially responsible for loosing his temper and igniting his mana. But she is completely responsible for feeding one of the nation's Heroes cookies laced with explosive ingredients.

She would also likely be on the hook for insulting one of the Heroes so deeply, he would have likely given her a good beating there and then if he didn't literally explode.

She may be a highly respected alchemist in the capital, but that doesn't come near the authority and position that High Mage Crowley Hero who helped defeat the Demon King wields.

Dex-chan lover
I've been accused of harming an important figure within the country and got arrested, well, let's get out with the help of someone from the enemy side to clear my name.

Seems about right...

lol, what is with that underwear
( wonder what it says )
( wooow, exhausting ourselves in wars of conquest to unite the nations will totally help with the demon invasion )
On the bra: 優雅 (yuuga) which means elegant/graceful
On the panties: 王 (ou) which means king <-- I am not 100% sure, because part of the Kanji is cut. It could be 玉 too, which means ball/sphere. But King makes the most sense.
Hope this helps :)

I almost feel bad for Ruby like this. A string of (mostly) innocuous blunders causing her to probably fall into a death sentence.

Dex-chan lover
We do not talk about the Capital, it is a strange place.
MontyPythonAndTheHolyGrail-BvRv2urY-subtitled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread