Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Imagine escaping prison because of your ignorant hubris, then causing all-out war because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL Ruby's life just got screwed. She thought she'll be able to make up the story that "she only got mixed up with the would-be assassins" but it seems that not only did she "attempt to kill the elf" but she also now is "accomplice with the would-be assassins". That narrative would make her the enemy of the state.

Dex-chan lover
Ruby is technically innocent since she didn't attack the mage. She did however insult him, anger him and feed him those dangerous cookies by mistake. If she was smart she would know that since she is innocent it's best to just wait the situation out. However, considering how much she undervalued Lloyd it's pretty clear she's an idiot, so of course she escapes prison with an assassin making herself the prime suspect for a war between nations.

I was hoping for a Ruby redemption arc. Whilst I still feel like there is room for this to happen (she's rude, arrogant and stupid but hasn't actively done evil yet), it's clear that if she does admit her mistakes and gets a redemption arc she'll still have to live with a major punishment in the end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro was cooking until the bastards declare war, talk about having no manners.

Ruby -1000iq play, surely she won't be suspected as a spy for dissapparing with such timing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imagine escaping prison because of your ignorant hubris, then causing all-out war because of it.
Now imagine being the idiot who failed to properly lock up the escape artist spy. That chicka should have been drained of mana, locked down so tight they couldn't move, and made deft, blind, and mute just in case.

I mean sure that limits her chances to escape with Ruby, but it is just so frustrating how incompetent authors have to make background characters just to advance their utterly mediocre plot.

Dex-chan lover
Well since story building up Ruby as someone ignorant, selfish and somewhat stupid (but not malicious) i'm sure she will be completely forgiven by the end including MC.

Dex-chan lover
They got the bear head fixed.

Just leave the two of them do date. Good maids.

The difference between being "scary" and being desperate is a bit of a thin line.

Oh, loook, a modern amusement park.

Leave the helmet on, otherwise you can't recognise him. Also, exactly what is that powering? There are a lot of stuff that needs power around there.

"Have a nice date."
Chad.

Some things you're allowed to brag about.

"I'll do anything to make you happy."
I call that a proposal.

She's not eating. She's inhaling.

Hopefully she'll get into more trouble escaping. Preferably embarrassing trouble.

"War was beginning."

she's dumb af.
Nothing's changed about her since the beginning.

I though that Ruby run at worst possible time as she escape the moment Roland attack her country. Causing her been suspect as spy.
It's called karma.

Dex-chan lover
He knows the implications, yes?
Don't you dare back pedal and say being together as nakama instead, author

Dex-chan lover
Imagine screwing up so badly one day that the only way you can walk away unharmed is to overthrow the government

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ruby is technically innocent since she didn't attack the mage. She did however insult him, anger him and feed him those dangerous cookies by mistake. If she was smart she would know that since she is innocent it's best to just wait the situation out. However, considering how much to undervalued Lloyd it's pretty clear she's idiot, so of course she escapes prison with an assassin making herself the prime suspect for a war between nations.

I was hoping for a Ruby redemption arc. Whilst I still feel like there is room for this to happen (she's rude, arrogant and stupid but hasn't actively done evil yet), it's clear that if she does admit her mistakes and gets a redemption arc she'll still have to live with a major punishment in the end.
it's gonna be quite awhile before the story actually gives ruby the "redemption arc"/when ruby realized what she's been doing

Dex-chan lover
Just 2 things, last chapter ending point and this chapter starting point made me worried that I missed a chapter. They should have start the chapter back at the end of the fight even if it just to declare the MC victorious.

Rudy is just too much of an ass that I can't just care about her. Even after the MC left and literally every single person said that her requests are impossible. She still showed no remorse towards the MC or regret on her actions. Ignoring the fact that she never shouldered the failure of her own shop and instead just blamed the MC for her 40% rate.

Like why would I care about such person? I just want to see the MC get over his trauma, especially when he is stronger than war hero as how the last chapter clearly shows.

Dex-chan lover
Ruby is technically innocent since she didn't attack the mage. She did however insult him, anger him and feed him those dangerous cookies by mistake. If she was smart she would know that since she is innocent it's best to just wait the situation out. However, considering how much to undervalued Lloyd it's pretty clear she's idiot, so of course she escapes prison with an assassin making herself the prime suspect for a war between nations.

"hasn't actively done evil"
Lloyd's treatment by her to the point of extreme PTSD
Excuse me?

Ignoring the fact that she never shouldered the failure of her own shop and instead just blamed the MC for her 40% rate.
The worst part about that 40% rate is that no one seemingly ever bothered to look at WHAT he was getting at a 40% rate, too, so the general public swallowed the BS hook line and sinker that he was incompetent.

Dex-chan lover
Ruby proves once again how truly stupid she's. Get wrecked bitch. She's so screwed now.

Users who are viewing this thread