Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 5 - Sugar Sister

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that ALL woman he knows on his life have hurt him, maybe the worst one after sister is the aunt, this new milf is also reaaaaaally bad, maybe she is the third worst one, nicest girl is goddess senpai so far
The funniest part for me is that I've read about 15 - 20 or so similar Web Novels from between 2018 - 2022, including this one, where the theme revolves around "Most women in MC's life are harpies, and he's been betrayed / traumatized by them."

It's as if Japanese writers suddenly woke up one day and collectively decided to go wild with this topic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The funniest part for me is that I've read about 15 - 20 or so similar Web Novels from between 2018 - 2022, including this one, where the theme revolves around "Most women in MC's life are harpies, and he's been betrayed / traumatized by them."

It's as if Japanese writers suddenly woke up one day and collectively decided to go wild with this topic.
Yeah it's weird, I also know some, no idea why there was a boom but some are just excuses, the "beaches" actually redeem themselfs with usual "it was a misunderstanding" so it makes the main character look like a baby throwing a tantrum

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's weird, I also know some, no idea why there was a boom but some are just excuses, the "beaches" actually redeem themselfs with usual "it was a misunderstanding" so it makes the main character look like a baby throwing a tantrum
Exactly. It never really lasts. It's always a huge misunderstanding and they get forgiven within 5 chapters max. No matter how vile the shit they've done to the MC was. It's just that, as per usual romcom MO, MCs never have any agency. They are just plot devices.

Dex-chan lover
This is some rapid fire humor as if there were several chapters in one. Many panels are reaction pic material.
My man's too numb to care about women. He ignored the crap out of that pest to ponder the buns, he'd pay his sister just to get her out of his hair, he roasted his mom's motherliness while pampered by some crazy onee-san.
At this rate he'll have to shrug off a whole neighborhood worth of girls who apparently slighted him one way or another. And they sure cling onto his arm as if it was made of solid gold.

Dex-chan lover
qxhMRX2.png

Aggregator gang
she was a teacher in training assign to mcs i think it was first grade class, when he got wrongfully accused by the homeroom teacher, she had many opportunities to de-escalate the situation but didn't leading him to be bullied
Why spoiling someone that asked to not be spoiled?

Fed-Kun's army
At this moment, I truly believe this song embodies him perfectly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've felt this every chapter but uhhh... did he mix up what a "Gloomy Loner" and a "Class Clown" are? And then stick to the bit?

Users who are viewing this thread