Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sugar Sister

Didn't read the whole thing, but He forgives them for basically no good reason, and the whole story turns into a standard romcom (Since, logically, there's nothing left after you've forgiven all the monsters in your life). They all throw themselves at him (including mom and sis), and it keeps escalating.
Even Mom. ? Thats sick

Dex-chan lover
Even Mom. ? Thats sick
Less "Sick" and more "It's obvious the author has no idea what the fuck he's doing with this shit show." This is the kind of shit you pull when your story's good. When it's failing, it comes off as shameless pandering to try keeping your microscopic audience.

Double-page supporter
I have no idea what is even happening in this manga. Pure chaotic energy

Dex-chan lover
It's my kind of dumpster fire trash but I like it, the art style is very nice plot is also good, story line is over used but in this type of manga, it's kinda nice, I fucking love this series and have been waiting for someone to translate this, I'm genuinely thankful for the TL, good shit great read

Dex-chan lover
I've just come across this manga and read straight all 5 chapters.
I have to say, the premise is kinda loose with all backstories (and is technically similar with 2 or 3 mangas I've read before).
I really like how random things are especially the MC. He really is gloomy and all but he a competent person nonetheless; swaying from being a comic guy to a guy in a drama story. He pretty much lost hopes about women (he thinks he is cursed when it comes to women) but he doesn't know that every woman around him wants to take care of him, may it be from his past or women coming in the future.
But yeah, he really is one hell of an insane MC.

Dex-chan lover

Reminder that ALL woman he knows on his life have hurt him, maybe the worst one after sister is the aunt, this new milf is also reaaaaaally bad, maybe she is the third worst one, nicest girl is goddess senpai so far

His Aunt has done nothing to him that has hurt him. She was the only one there in his time of need, and has protected him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
this manga is so bad WTF AM I READING HAHAHAHAHAHA i cant stop reading

Fed-Kun's army
Our MC is much closer to any girl he has just met than any that he has known for a while. That speaks volumes.

Also Goddess senpai best girl

Aggregator gang
God this is such a shitshow but I can't stop laughing at this trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
the mom watching another mom treat her son better and hearing "i've never experienced this"

i didn't think it was possible for there to be such a thing as mom NTR

I was waiting for a new girl to be introduced, but boy did they deliver:02:

i want this traiwreck to go the sister route, cause what more pure than the love of a sister and a brother who shared the same womb

Dex-chan lover
Im not a LN or WN so im confused by the comments saying "aunt", which one is the aunt? Is it the woman he just helped carrying stuff for?

Users who are viewing this thread