Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sugar Sister

Dex-chan lover
I've read up to 70ch from the WN, a light spoiler: Goddess-senpai is best girl, no one else comes close.
and...
Maybe in ~20Ch from the manga we'll learn why he's so unhinged and distrustful and it wont be pretty, I'd add the mindbreak tag to this

and Q for the WN readers:
I doubt it's just me but I feel the heroine cast is way too big, and a lot of these coincidences are a bit farfetched...

Dex-chan lover
What she meant is : "Go all out balls deep, no need to pull out"
She did actually meant that lol
The aunt literally saved him. I wouldn't fault her at all, even though she does.
Let's use a example, what she did is give him a pain killer, while this pain killer works for (duh) pain it doesn't let him heal, that's why she is just as bad

Dex-chan lover
Dam thats one amazing Milf, can't wait to see what kind of shit she did to the MC.
Everyone in this series is kinda trash in terms of their logic and actions.

Thanks everyone at HAMASCANS for the translation

Supporter
Who in the flying fuck talk about their infertility in their first meetin?
Like he said, lore dump. Her past relationship troubles eventually become a significant plot point, maybe even on the same level as her inability to stop the abuse ML endured in that hellish grade-school year that we'll also get to eventually.

Supporter
Reminder that ALL woman he knows on his life have hurt him, maybe the worst one after sister is the aunt, this new milf is also reaaaaaally bad, maybe she is the third worst one, nicest girl is goddess senpai so far
This one failed him, but nowhere near on the same level as most of the others. She didn't create a problem or exacerbate an existing one, she just didn't have the capacity to stop one. Even so, she feels a tremendous amount of guilt for her inaction and has been sort of wandering through life ever since.

Supporter
The aunt literally saved him. I wouldn't fault her at all, even though she does.
She gave him the means to survive for a time knowing he would eventually break completely if he felt forced to resort to it too often. Also, she snuck in a backdoor to get him to fuck her, so she's got a bit of fault here.

Supporter
The comedic timing is so off too wtf
I dunno, I found it fucking hilarious. Seriously the funniest shit I've read all week, maybe all month. Bro is merciless. And everyone around him catching strays. When he told the milf that it was something he had never experienced before -- she felt like a mother -- while right in front of his actual mother. That did some serious damage. Shoulda bought a cream bun -- completely shutting down the senpai.

Maybe my sense of humor's just weird, but I thought that was the absolute best chapter of the series so far, and better comedy than most rom coms period. I hope the author keeps it up.

Dex-chan lover
I think I understand why the ex-teacher told him her infertility issues so instantly:
She's trying to atone. From what I read in the spoilers, she is also a reason why he is numb to women. Her mentioning her 'woes' is almost like if she's trying to justify having been shitty, or hurting him.
But the issue is that he no longer really cares about all of that. He's traumatized but to the point of apathy.
Meanwhile, Goddess is completely unrelated to his situation, but he is trying not to get involved with her due to trauma which makes sense, but I do think she's gonna be his way out.

The rest of the girls are trying to use him to redeem themselves from that guilt, rather than facing the fact that they were just shitty people. They should just move on and be better, rather than hang-on thinking that they can miraculously undo the damage. They can't.

At least the childhood friend seems to have realized that she has to accept that she was fucking shit. I hope she actually moves on.

Man, reading this brings me back to when I read the WN ages ago. Forgot about Goddess senpai and the neighbor.
Now I wanna pick it up again but I don't even remember where I left off haha.

Aggregator gang
I would like to kindly ask someone here who read LN/WN up to date. Could you spoil me what will happen and what new fucked up charactes is awaiting for him?

Dex-chan lover
I would like to kindly ask someone here who read LN/WN up to date. Could you spoil me what will happen and what new fucked up charactes is awaiting for him?
Didn't read the whole thing, but He forgives them for basically no good reason, and the whole story turns into a standard romcom (Since, logically, there's nothing left after you've forgiven all the monsters in your life). They all throw themselves at him (including mom and sis), and it keeps escalating.

Exactly. It never really lasts. It's always a huge misunderstanding and they get forgiven within 5 chapters max. No matter how vile the shit they've done to the MC was. It's just that, as per usual romcom MO, MCs never have any agency. They are just plot devices.
Yeah i agree quite a bit, but in this case i'd say it's more about the MC not caring about what happened anymore, because he can't really care about it, he got hurt when it happened, but after, for him it just became another thing and he buried it. Since he has pretty much lost his emotions after several things happened to him.

Dex-chan lover
She gave him the means to survive for a time knowing he would eventually break completely if he felt forced to resort to it too often. Also, she snuck in a backdoor to get him to fuck her, so she's got a bit of fault here.

The second is like lol, she never hurt him. About the first, she did not expect the rest of the shit that happens with him, and honestly why would she, you'd have to be extremely unlucky for that. Some of them weren't that big to be fair, but by that time his mind was gone far enough. Like the basketball girl, she did not wrong him that much, childhood friend is way more at fault, still not as much as the sister. The mom's case isn't that bad either by "neglection", it's more what happened after that. The train thing with senpai was sucky, but not intentionally or malicisously done, she also misunderstood the situation. The teachers what they done, yeah that was also shit.

Out of all these parties, I'd put basketball girl then aunt at the bottom, basketball even more down that the latter.
She did actually meant that lol

Let's use a example, what she did is give him a pain killer, while this pain killer works for (duh) pain it doesn't let him heal, that's why she is just as bad

That's bullshit. The dude literally wanted to fucking kill himself as a child, it wasn't a heartbreak or any shit like that. It was a necessity at that time, she could've done more after the later shit happened, but ultimately she did keep tabs on him, and even he himself in the novel acknowledges, that despite all, she's the one that never hurt him.

Users who are viewing this thread