Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Rejeição

Bro que doidona idiota, bastava ela só explicar a situação, agora ela colocou outro trauma na cabeça do coitado do mano 💀💀
Mas é, se ele for curado dos traumas tão facilmente assim a história acabava, o mundo realmente odeia o Yuki

Não entendi nada até aqui. Ele acredita que a mãe o negligenciava, que a irmã o odeia, que a osana najimi pegou outro pra que não fizessem casalzin dos dois na escola, e que a mina do basquete tinha pena dele. O que eu penso é que todo mundo chegou a conclusão que "se eu der meu corpo, o trauma será curado". Mas e a vizinha? Qual a motivação? Qual o meio pra esse fim?! Eu não sei de mais nada

Não entendi nada até aqui. Ele acredita que a mãe o negligenciava, que a irmã o odeia, que a osana najimi pegou outro pra que não fizessem casalzin dos dois na escola, e que a mina do basquete tinha pena dele. O que eu penso é que todo mundo chegou a conclusão que "se eu der meu corpo, o trauma será curado". Mas e a vizinha? Qual a motivação? Qual o meio pra esse fim?! Eu não sei de mais nada
No caso da vizinha, ela era uma professora quando ele estava na primária. Não me lembro muito bem dos detalhes, mas ele foi acusado de roubar algo(acho que foi um espelho de alguém, senão da própria professora?) e essa professora tomou o lado contra ele. Houve todo um drama e no fim ele deu um enxerto de porrada ao gajo que realmente roubou o objeto (porque ele já estava farto da situação), ao ponto de ele finalmente admitir que foi ele. Então essa professor tentou pedir desculpa, mas ele mandou-a po caralho (ou algo desse género). Esta situação marcou essa professora ao ponto da ele abandonar a carreira. Daí a reação dela aqui quando ouve o nome dele.

Dex-chan lover
brazil translation is what I got left, anyway, what the fuck is with the sister like the obsession with his brother took to the point of yandere
Lol bro I got you. I used the translator so I have a bit better picture though. After the parents divorced, he was always trying to be around the mom, but she was busy working (guess their finances warranted it), and she always brushed him off. After a while, he didn't try again, and then we saw the parents day from both of their povs. All the kids were waving to their parents, but Yukito didn't even looked back, which made the Mom think that she really fucked up. In reality, he didn't look back at her because he thought she was the most beautiful amongst all of them and was embarrased to lookt at her.

Anyway, still she was hanging out a lot with the sister who adored him. They were at times joined by the sisters best friend, who also adored Yukito, and the sis got super jealous. We saw that 2 chapters ago that she pushed him off out of rage and told him to disappear. He fell down and hit his head, the sis ran back at home to tell the mom but when they went back for him he was nowhere to be found. They found him 6 days later in another city, and he apologized to the sis for not able to disappear. That was also the turning point for him, when his eyes began to turn black, and where was starting to loose his emotions. That's why the sister is so yandere for him, she blames herself obviously for her mistake while she still loves him a lot.

Lol bro I got you. I used the translator so I have a bit better picture though. After the parents divorced, he was always trying to be around the mom, but she was busy working (guess their finances warranted it), and she always brushed him off. After a while, he didn't try again, and then we saw the parents day from both of their povs. All the kids were waving to their parents, but Yukito didn't even looked back, which made the Mom think that she really fucked up. In reality, he didn't look back at her because he thought she was the most beautiful amongst all of them and was embarrased to lookt at her.

Anyway, still she was hanging out a lot with the sister who adored him. They were at times joined by the sisters best friend, who also adored Yukito, and the sis got super jealous. We saw that 2 chapters ago that she pushed him off out of rage and told him to disappear. He fell down and hit his head, the sis ran back at home to tell the mom but when they went back for him he was nowhere to be found. They found him 6 days later in another city, and he apologized to the sis for not able to disappear. That was also the turning point for him, when his eyes began to turn black, and where was starting to loose his emotions. That's why the sister is so yandere for him, she blames herself obviously for her mistake while she still loves him a lot.
appreciate the re-cap but...

I already google translate the whole things, I already know the whole story I'm just confused on the kissing part

Dex-chan lover
appreciate the re-cap but...

I already google translate the whole things, I already know the whole story I'm just confused on the kissing part
That's about her being in love with him, and of course wanting to have sex as well. Same as the mom, and eventually the aunt too. The love mostly comes from the guilt though, or that's how I saw it.

That's about her being in love with him, and of course wanting to have sex as well. Same as the mom, and eventually the aunt too. The love mostly comes from the guilt though, or that's how I saw it.
Does teacher join harem too ?

Users who are viewing this thread