Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Third Year Casanova

Dex-chan lover
  • Bitch, you're trying to do the very thing you accused MC of in the train. That's sexual harrassment.
  • Did Kamishiro's friend there have an "I didn't think I'd get this far" moment? She first tells MC to "set Kamirshiro free" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and when he asks what he should do she goes all "that's not how it's supposed to go"
  • MC, you were running away so confidently from the insane, self-righteous bitch. Why aren't you running away from the basketball game you never agreed to?
seems like he told her what happened in the past from his point of view

Dex-chan lover
It really reads like your typical rom-com where there is shit load of misunderstandings and main character has like no agency over his own life.

Dude is basically treated like air, people either do shit without a single thought about what MC wants/feels, or they watch what happens around him like its some kinda TV drama. All the girls have barely 2 functioning brain cells, they basically ruin his life slowly, put him in bad light/situations, and thats even when they know they fucked up and just want to apologise or something.

Yet if you ignore all the gags/stupid stuff and just concentrate on MC - instead of a kinda dense typical rom-com MC, we get a dude that basically out-right told his sister, that she should wait till high-school ends before he goes off-line with his life - aka suicidal dude, that from like primary school has his life fucked over by betraying class-mates, idiotic girls or even adults, idiotic mom that didn't care for him at all, sister that told him to die cause she was jealous of a friend, etc. Like normal people would be already dead after suicide, or moved to a different fucking planet, or at least become kinda cynical and tell everyone to fuck off like the dude in Nyanta to pomeko.

As long as this MC is kinda cynical, he is unable to tell people to fuck off, and goes out of his way even risking his life to help the girls that ruined his life - so theres a difference.

I feel like the MC is literally brain damaged. Based on his behaviour, as well as what his sister observes.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the MC is literally brain damaged. Based on his behaviour, as well as what his sister observes.
He did take a real bad hit to the head as a child when his sister shoved him off the jungle gym. Him having brain damage as a result would not be remotely surprising.

Note: On page 3, it shouldn't be "W's for now". W is slang for "double" in Japanese (because it's phonetically the same). He's saying "I'll just throw up double peace signs for now."
On page 9, he's referencing a Japanese proverb: 据え膳食わぬは男の恥 - which yes, literally means "not eating the food set before him is a man's shame" but it really means "a man turning down a woman's (sexual) advances is shameful"
"W" can also be "lol". They're making jokes about him being a playboy and laughing.
He did take a real bad hit to the head as a child when his sister shoved him off the jungle gym. Him having brain damage as a result would not be remotely surprising.
Nope. Something else happened.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that shit keeps getting being a bigger dumpster fire with each chapter, everyone is a fucking nutjob at best, clinically insane at worst and our MC is just so dead inside... What an absolute trainwreck of a story, can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
The king has once again gifted us with a whole new chapter within 24 hours, please a break if you need to, we can wait a day or two for a chapter, but what we don't want you is to stress over this and over work yourself and then abandon this series. Love the TL, great redrawing and amazing speed. God speed king, love you

Fed-Kun's army
Which part of "leave me alone" they don't understand, honestly.
But if they did we wouldn't have the rest of the story, so lets go ahead

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with the girls in this manga? None of them are sane
My headcanon is the good old case of an unreliable narrator.
MC is not in the best state of mind to say the least, so imagining exciting things that aren't there would be how he copes with his lonely, painful life. He's always been misinterpreting everything and everyone, so why not give the reader a taste of insanity, too.

For Yukito, women are mainly CURSED ITEMS that keep ruining his life. It's better for him to stay single (forever) to live alone in peace to death.

Some of you may say "single means gae", but gaes can have relationship with same-sex partner, don't you think?! Yukito just wants to be alone without everyone (both men and women), that's it. After, he has trust issues and traumatized since he was young.

Not only just girls ruined his life, but also boys ruined his life (especially in the past) when he was young. Yeah, there are more incident scenes in the past on novel I read before.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is very romanticized and played for laughs but that was quite stupid, she basically said... "I am sorry that I didn't believe you for saving her from some dude fondling her, as an apology please fuck me...."

And the other one was like,
"leave her alone"
"ok"
"why are you leaving here alone?!"

Every exchange so far is very stupid and unnatural. Realistically speaking a guy that wants to be left alone will be alone, but here it has an opposite effect to an absurd level.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That friend of Kamishiro was acting like her dad in the most annoying way.
Friend: I want you to get away from my friend/daughter.
MC: I've been trying to cut our ties, but she just keeps coming back.
Friend: WHAT?! WHY?! IS SHE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!
Like dude, what do you want from him?

Users who are viewing this thread