Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Third Year Casanova

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she meant "Free her" as in "Go out with her so she can stop pining over you".
I am pretty sure she thinks he is playing with her and by "Free her" she means at least dump her so she can move on with her life instead of being obsessed with you... or at least that would be the more credible thing because he has told her that already but everything he says to be left alone has an absurd opposite effect...

I am pretty sure she thinks he is playing with her and by "Free her" she means at least dump her so she can move on with her life instead of being obsessed with you... or at least that would be the more credible thing because he has told her that already but everything he says to be left alone has an absurd opposite effect...
Right, but she freaks out when he says he'll make sure to get rid of her. Clearly that wasn't the intent.

Dex-chan lover
Right, but she freaks out when he says he'll make sure to get rid of her. Clearly that wasn't the intent.
Yeah because she thought that by guilt-tripping him, he would actually love her back, because she thought that he wasn't sincere with her... but when he basically said "ok, I'll dump her" she wasn't expecting that, that's why at the end she says "It's not supposed to be like this..." Again, absurd opposite effects, the guy wants to be alone but for some reason people don't believe him... I bet that even if he is direct with her and dump her, it will only make her chase after him even more...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, the condom part killed me, not because it is funny itself, but because of the contrast with the ending of last episode.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the condom part killed me, not because it is funny itself, but because of the contrast with the ending of last episode.
that's what makes it a dumpsterfire, series too dumb and suddenly too serious and tries to be deep but it isn't... also too many hypocrites.
couldn't she apologize more and promise that she won't repeat trying to destroy another life outta nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf, I also thought that was a gum pack when I read the raw. The stuco president is insane. And worst of all, she only apologized for her own satisfaction.

And now we're about to get the backstory of the manager. Her friend is also insane and selfish for asking MC that.

Dex-chan lover
  • Did Kamishiro's friend there have an "I didn't think I'd get this far" moment? She first tells MC to "set Kamirshiro free" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and when he asks what he should do she goes all "that's not how it's supposed to go"
I just checked the raw.
I think on pg 17, when he said "actually...", he ended up explaining something out of scene.
Then on pg 18, she was surprised and said "that... That sort of thing...".

So, I think she wanted him to set Kamishiro free by dating her, but she's missing some info.
Then MC explained why that's wrong, but it's not yet revealed to the reader.
Now the friend realized something, and when MC said "I'll leave Kamishiro", she said "that's not how it's supposed to go". I guess because she failed as wing woman?

Dex-chan lover
This story is written as if the rough copy was "hyper incel misogynist dream story, of perfect NiceGuy™ who the girls didn't appreciate and rejected, and now the girls realize they need NiceGuy™ and throw themselves at him" and then edited to correct it, and actually give the women characters and rewrite his behavior into legitimate brain damage he sustained as a child.

"Oh no, I wrongly accused NiceGuy™ of being a sexual deviant! I better make it up by basically being his sex slave"

Dex-chan lover
She did. In her own woman way. She told him to free her, and she told him how much the girl "loves" him. She figured that would paint her in a positive light in the guy's eyes, as if he'd accept her if he just knew how much she went through for him.
And that's the thing, she spoke 'woman'. In order for MC to understand, she needs to speak 'man', which seems to be impossible for women in this series. The same can be said in reverse, and the thing with that, is even if MC tries to speak 'woman', she'll likely still interpret otherwise, because his dialect is still 'man'.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i dont recall the last time ive heard the term "casanova". Glad the credits clarified it, because i forgot what it even meant.

I think on pg 17, when he said "actually...", he ended up explaining something out of scene.
Yes.
Then on pg 18, she was surprised and said "that... That sort of thing...".
She didn't not say that, but... it's more of a "That's..."
"that's not how it's supposed to go". I guess because she failed as wing woman?
Yup. It backfired spctacularly.
And that's the thing, she spoke 'woman'. In order for MC to understand, she needs to speak 'man', which seems to be impossible for women in this series. The same can be said in reverse, and the thing with that, is even if MC tries to speak 'woman', she'll likely still interpret otherwise, because his dialect is still 'man'.
Brother, if women could speak man, we'd have World Peace.

Dex-chan lover
"W" can also be "lol". They're making jokes about him being a playboy and laughing.
Don't think that's the case since that one is strickly used as "www" as in grass "草". Always multiple to simulate grass "lololol". Never seen it just used as a single "W" (warau - 笑 ) (Yes i hang around youtube chats a lot :D)

Users who are viewing this thread