Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu

Just checked the raws, read Chapter 11 part 3 and just saw the MC and his sister kissing wtf???
damn-damn-damn-damn.gif

So this has incest after all
Wait you don't do that?...

i see most ppl either getting this series is too dark and then not getting the jokes .
and honestly , you might be right. but , this type of mc is just getting used to get in trouble/problem/trial and then build himself a strong barrier that makes him immune to getting hurt and just let himself dealing with all of this in his own way of silly jokes . You can find this case irl , like a disabled content creator who makes fun of his/her disability and already dealing with this with smile, they've found 'peace' .

Fed-Kun's army
it might be the translation but none of the "dark" jokes really come across so far. With the 6 chapters out so far, all I can glean is we've got a childhood friend who still loves the MC, a sporty girl who did something to ruin his basketball career, a bad Mom but no real details there, and a sister who also did something and it moves through these ideas at mach 10. Idk why Im supposed to care? MC says has trust issues with women but then hikes a mountain for a strap doll because he's good-natured? Is he depressed or not author what's going on? I feel like I get whiplash because we go from my "my childhood best friend is a big liar because she realized her feelings too late and I can't have a conversation about it because the plot contrivances of your average romcom demand it" to "I declare myself a loner" jokes with no in-between. What's going on!?

Dex-chan lover
I don't have any hope that this will run for longer than Nyanta and Pomeko considering that both started at the same time. The art just looks weird.
How’s the art to “Konbini Goutou Kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin Ga, Onaji Kurasu No Ubude Kawaii Gyarudatta” 🤔

hoping MC commiting sui-chan or going secluded life at first. But after looking at novel spoiler🤷🏽‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
it might be the translation but none of the "dark" jokes really come across so far. With the 6 chapters out so far, all I can glean is we've got a childhood friend who still loves the MC, a sporty girl who did something to ruin his basketball career, a bad Mom but no real details there, and a sister who also did something and it moves through these ideas at mach 10. Idk why Im supposed to care? MC says has trust issues with women but then hikes a mountain for a strap doll because he's good-natured? Is he depressed or not author what's going on? I feel like I get whiplash because we go from my "my childhood best friend is a big liar because she realized her feelings too late and I can't have a conversation about it because the plot contrivances of your average romcom demand it" to "I declare myself a loner" jokes with no in-between. What's going on!?
Don't worry, it'll be explained soon on next chapter on their own arc
But mostly girl on there gave really big trauma on MC from school friend, his family and milf on the neighborhood too.

This manga is hilarious. Almost its so bad its good tier. Everyone is so stupidly and needlessly dramatic when nothing has happened in the story yet is amazing. The greatest example of telling and not showing 1/10. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
the cover art make me misunderstood how the girl traumatized him

glad i read the comment here first.

still, if this was mean to be a comedy (with the tag there) where "oh, let make an MC with tons of shits,traumas and misfortunes happened to him and let laugh at him." is considered silly joke, no wonder su1cide rates in Japan is high cause i can't imagine how their prank if the joke get a bit serious

Users who are viewing this thread