Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

That was actually pretty good Thank you so much. I was sad that the previous team dropped this manga despite it being quite interesting.
I hope you can translate all the remaining chapters that are out if you don't mind

darkness was comfortable for me has never been one of their series. My theory is that they got commissioned to translate the first chapters and that's it.

Thanks for telling. As you might have noticed, English isn't my first language and I personally don't know anyone who can do PR in English.
I just noticed some other mistakes such as Ds missing. The funny part is that you only notice those mistakes after you upload the chapter lol.

FYI the WN and LN both finished publishing in 2022. I'll try to entirely translate this manga up to

chapter 36

(last chapter), even though I cannot find the raw chapters 33+ online. I'll try to keep a decent upload schedule, but don't expect anything lol.

Also, if anyone can give me the chapter per volume list, it would be very much appreciated. I tried to look for one but couldn't find conclusive or obvious proof that this chapter was in volume 2.
I think This picture taken from the beginning of chapter 7 on the guild scans website confirms it. So volume 1 was chapters 1-6 and its volume 2 from chapter 7-13 so around 6 chapters per volume.

Contributor
darkness was comfortable for me has never been one of their series. My theory is that they got commissioned to translate the first chapters and that's it.

Thanks for telling. As you might have noticed, English isn't my first language and I personally don't know anyone who can do PR in English.
I just noticed some other mistakes such as Ds missing. The funny part is that you only notice those mistakes after you upload the chapter lol.

FYI the WN and LN both finished publishing in 2022. I'll try to entirely translate this manga up to

chapter 36

(last chapter), even though I cannot find the raw chapters 33+ online. I'll try to keep a decent upload schedule, but don't expect anything lol.

Also, if anyone can give me the chapter per volume list, it would be very much appreciated. I tried to look for one but couldn't find conclusive or obvious proof that this chapter was in volume 2.
Chapter list:

Vol. 1: 1-6
Vol 2: 7-13
Vol. 3: 14-20
Vol. 4: 21-27
Vol. 5: 28-35

Source: Bookwalker

Note: You can Always open each volume of the manga in Bookwalker's website and read its first pages which most of the times includes the table of content.

Thanks for translating this series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks like the previous translators have done up to chapter 9 on their own site.
Link to series on their site.

Even if they haven't posted on MangaDex, it makes sense for the translator this time around to skip those chapters (and I appreciate that they mentioned why in the first page).
Looks like they got a cease and desist lmao, their site got nuked

Dex-chan lover
I CANT I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HER SO MUCH WITH PASSION OH MY GO IM SO PISSED

Users who are viewing this thread