Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This is... not that bad, actually. Still sounds awkward here and there though, but at least not a total gibberish

Dex-chan lover
For a first translation it's actually good

You will probably need a proofreader, for example on page 3 illegal purchase shop = black market shop

Dex-chan lover
I had forgotten this one... the wn was ok if I'm not remembering it wrong...

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like having the former translator's sit on their work for over eight months and not feel like sharing or even continuing to work on it. Anyone want to bet how long it'll take until all of a sudden "The Guild" drops seven chapters at once now that someone translated a chapter?

Thanks by the way for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this novel. It's good.

Anyway, goo d luck and ty for the work friend.

Dex-chan lover
Read it on their site? No thanks. I would sooner read it on some aggregator site, instead.

Why?

I hate these scans groups that stop uploading to MD because they're not getting enough advertisement revenue on their website. Scanslation is a legal gray-zone as is, and scanslators have no real right to profit.

Keep in mind, that's not simply my thoughts on the matter. That's the actual letter of the law. Unless you purchased the publishing rights for your territory from the original publisher, then making money off of scanslation is a legal no-no.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like having the former translator's sit on their work for over eight months and not feel like sharing or even continuing to work on it. Anyone want to bet how long it'll take until all of a sudden "The Guild" drops seven chapters at once now that someone translated a chapter?

Given that the site of "The Guild" shows their last translated chapter for any manga to be over 6 months ago, chances are pretty damn slim that they're operating at any capacity.

Given that the site of "The Guild" shows their last translated chapter for any manga to be over 6 months ago, chances are pretty damn slim that they're operating at any capacity.
darkness was comfortable for me has never been one of their series. My theory is that they got commissioned to translate the first chapters and that's it.

For a first translation it's actually good

You will probably need a proofreader, for example on page 3 illegal purchase shop = black market shop
Thanks for telling. As you might have noticed, English isn't my first language and I personally don't know anyone who can do PR in English.
I just noticed some other mistakes such as Ds missing. The funny part is that you only notice those mistakes after you upload the chapter lol.

FYI the WN and LN both finished publishing in 2022. I'll try to entirely translate this manga up to

chapter 36

(last chapter), even though I cannot find the raw chapters 33+ online. I'll try to keep a decent upload schedule, but don't expect anything lol.

Also, if anyone can give me the chapter per volume list, it would be very much appreciated. I tried to look for one but couldn't find conclusive or obvious proof that this chapter was in volume 2.

Users who are viewing this thread