Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Black Ball (1)

Calling your yandere waifu-to-be who is rich, powerful and leader of a very dangerous organization, to roll the gacha for you.

Absolute. madlad.

BEST. CHAPTER. EVER.

Uncensored best girl Hikami fanservice chapter to the highest degree!

Dex-chan lover
Is he earning or losing money? I can't quite tell. Feels like each number is lower than the prior, but he keeps saying he earns more (than he loses spending at the shop) from each conquest.

Aggregator gang
notice how the "import car" and "domestic car" are swapped, i dont recall audi being a japanese brand lmao

Aggregator gang
Honestly, just save. Bang her, reload, bang her again, reload then move on with life. Make sure that you don't bang her on the final load though. That will get you killed 100%. Then again considering how she seems to remember a bet that happened on the previous load, that might still be dangerous.

Power Uploader
The special item he thinks he needs is a... Car? What
And someone said he isn't an idiot.

i like the art style of this manga, the cat-like eyes the artist draws are charming . Also i knew the MC wasnt the only one in this game. I wonder if kusora is also a player but keeps it a secret?

I don't get it, he loaded, so he never went to the hospital, but somehow hikami still got to bet with kusora, is this a continuity error or i missed something?

Fed-Kun's army
You couldn't say no to the food...well I guess that myth is true. Haha. But the part of the love war, that event shouldn't have happened right? Since he didn't get hurt. I guess the event still happened but in a different way.

i'm so confused bruh if he never got stabbed in this load then when did they make that bet

Power Uploader
AWOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THAT COVER PAGE???

ALSO ANOTHER PLOT TWIST?

Users who are viewing this thread