Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

Dex-chan lover
a lot more entertainment than i expect. But from the 4th arc it get dumper. The development love interest with the loli stundere asshole cliche is pretty predicable and kill of the crazy dangerous of the A-level loli boss. She now just all talk and bushing, feel no threaten whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
Overall a pretty good manga, but the first few chapters make the main character appear more unlikable than he should be perceived as. Don't expect a story that's meant to be completely serious, though, it's very over-the-top and tongue-in-cheek. It gets better as it goes on. For now I'd recommend reading it but don't expect it to be a timeless classic or infallible as a read, but you do get invested as time goes on.

ok so now what the fuck is it with these big back square pls ? the girl have a short but still we have a big black square on her ass ... did you juste discover the possibilities of censoring everything ? is it fun ?

It makes 0 sense that he'd even side with this random chick, honestly. He just got into Kusora's good books, and now decides the best course of action is to betray her? Really hoping he didn't save after picking option 2.

@Zenith_Tempest well, it's not like he really knows whether it is a good thing right? He just had no choice to choose it because he based it on his experience. Acrually, I think this is a good plot twist since it provide more possibilities for how the story continues and makes it unpredictable

Hey at least this isn’t brain numbing isekai garbage. Video game trope but given a fresh rework, I could read this without wanting to blow my brains out during the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Dump but fun enough to read.
But final boss make this boring. Since her first debut, MC knowing her level, when she "you wan sum fuk ?" still go with her ???
The more she become love interest, the worse it become. too predicable, Kill of all the risky. Now MC also have the final boss protect his from other smaller quest too. Boring af
But yeah, if you want to see MC dealing with stundere psychopath killer, it still better than the average brain-dead harem at some degree

The primary reason I read this is the dim hope that some day we will all be able to indulge in Kusora's complete and utter ruination.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... Can’t decide whether I want mc to end up with Hikami or Kusora Yurea. I like both a lot and I feel like things will go very badly for whoever he doesn’t end up with.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this was about completing deadly real world challenges like a video game?

You're forgetting that Kusora is the endgame boss of this game, and that her falling for him most likely plays into why her subjugation level is so high. Not to mention that she is a fucking crime syndicate boss. Ultimately he is going to have to "beat" her somehow

Aggregator gang
@Flavor25: Still is. He's trying to stop a revenge-murder regarding the mystery of a death of a sibling. This time it involves Yurea's crime syndicate somehow, meaning she's now a conquest target finally.

Whether it means Yurea's conquest will end the "game" or reveal a new boss-level character is unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread