Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

the black square censor is just disgusting... is it come from the raw source or what? i check the first volume doesn't have such cruel censor (notice it since volume 3)...

@F15H
I think on bookwalker.jp are uncensored volumes, at least the color pics of volume 5 are without black bar of hell.

NEW ENGLISH TRANSLATED CHAPTERS ARE HERE, FINALLY!!!! Chapter 20.2 is LIT! I would Ship Main Character with Hikami-san 10/10
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MANASUSHI for translating these chapters, keep up the great work and MAD THUMBS UP to the author for making this been waiting a long time to see what happens next. THIS NEEDS AN ANIME ADAPTATION STAT!!!

😂 Dude.. This history is so strange.. so strange.. That's is becoming cool 😁

i really liked the concept of this at first but all this shit with kusora or w/e is so fucking wack. i'm sick of her. i just wanna see savescum mystery solving.

Yanderes really DO love you the most. The problem is as simple as having too many affection points on one person. Spread the love around, if everybody loves everybody than nobody will get all murdery-love up in your face.

I want to see that yandere battle royal. But even without it this is some good shit. Gets a 10/10 for me

Contributor
at what chapter of the novel we are now? i saw that the novel is on hiatus since 2017 so we will not see a proper ending

Could some add that that the English Title "Is My Reality a Love Game?? I believe it's Really a Life-or-Death Game.."

Users who are viewing this thread